My Forex Prediction using Advanced GET - page 64

ELWAVE 6.2 CHART - USDJPY

I have figured out a way to display the Elwave 6.2 charts.

I still have NOT solved the problem of copying a file from one o/s XP to another o/s VISTA.

In my X/P o/s, I happen to have a Mozilla Firefox, a Word Processor and the Elwave 6.2. All that I need to do is to printscreen the Elwave chart onto the Word processor and then attach it in the forum.

I dont have to bother about copying from one o/s to another o/s which I dont even have the slightest idea how to do.

The only inconvenint thing is I cannot paste both the GET and Elwave charts in one single file but I can always attach the Elwave chart separately. So, it is not a problem. The main objective is to be able to display both GET and Elwave charts as and when we want it.

USDJPY: I am attaching herewith the Elwave Chart showing 5 CONSECUTIVE NEGATIVES and 5 CONSECUTIVE DOWNS starting from Cycle to Minute with the R/R ratio for Minute wave degree as 4.59 ???

I shall also be attaching this same chart in GreatYves" thread as it is on Elwave and I do not want to disappoint readers of that thread.

Kenneth

Files:

My Trade Today - USDJPY

Short at 90.88 and bought back at 90.58 making a gain of 30 pips or US$331.20 in 13 hours 53 min.

Attached are the details of the trade.

Kenneth

Files:

kenneth37:
ELWAVE 6.2 CHART - USDJPY

USDJPY: I am attaching herewith the Elwave Chart showing 5 CONSECUTIVE NEGATIVES and 5 CONSECUTIVE DOWNS starting from Cycle to Minute with the R/R ratio for Minute wave degree as 4.59 ???

I shall also be attaching this same chart in GreatYves" thread as it is on Elwave and I do not want to disappoint readers of that thread.

Kenneth

Find attached the output from my setting. It is so different to what you have attached. This is what confuses the hell out of me.

Files:

gann68uk:
Find attached the output from my setting. It is so different to what you have attached. This is what confuses the hell out of me.

Hi, gann68uk:

It was good that you noticed all these wave count differences in the various versions of Elwave.

It is both upsetting and disturbing to see there is NO CONSISTENCY in their wave counts for each upgraded version.

Years ago I wanted to do a upgrade and even now I wanted to, but not sure. In view of what you have said, I am holding back.

At least for GET, despite the various upgraded versions they are consistent in their wave counts although I noticed their criteria for the Type 2 signals are different from my old version.

Like I always say, at the end we have to DEPEND ON OURSELVES. Stick with whatever you have and make the best use of it.

Anything you do not understand, just post your questions.

Kenneth

You have probably notice i was remaining silent since a while. Me too, i am getting a bit fed up with all these inconsistencies between the versions and i decided that the few months i spent practicing with elwave was enough for now, I notice that most the time elwave identify a strong trend, you could have done the same with a sma 34 over a triple screen system, and use Fibonacci for target and exits and some common sense. The wave will always fit some way into a wave count, a wave 3 always have sub wave 12345 down to the sub micro level, and any inconsistency will fit in an alternate wave count. I need practicality and not mind boggling wave count.

I am back at a system i have developed to trade the 4hr tf but i will trade it on the daily to see the results over some month to make a decision if that will be my definitive trading system.

I am happy to have resolve trading the daily, it feels right for me, even if the results are slower, only the R/R/R really count. One day i will retire, only then i will be able to trade the 4 hr time frame, and scalp a bit true the london session, till then, i will follow you here and drop by from time to time to deliver you my taught.

Feel free to take over the "Modern Elliot Wave with Elwave" thread, it still have 5 stars rating!

Files:

Kenneth, for your files transfering problem, i use a program called Total Commander all the time since many years. When in Xp, your partition should be C: and the Vista one should be D:, vand vice et versa when in Vista, the xp partition should be D:

Try a free version of total commander.. It can also be used to compress, uncompressed, copy, move, delete, makedir, view or edit any file. and all dos command you may think of. It's really a great tool. Click here for the link.