Found your EA?

Ground Rules for Posting

Let us set some ground rules for posting in this thread:

Tell us the truth: nobody who will come here seek lies. Nor who posts. No sense in hiding behind a lie for no one here knows you in the real world. You will not be praised at all.

Avoid unnecessary posts: do not lecture about possibilities nor impossibilities. They who come here want to know only if someone succeeded. They already believe it is possible.

Read the thread title: do not use this space to babble about failed systems, shattered dreams or destroyed accounts. People come here for hope, not desilusion.

You are not better than anyone: post your successful EA experience. Do not try to humiliate fellow dreamers. You came here for the same porpouse. No room for judgement here.

This is no place for specific EA discussion: do not post code or commercial systems here. No scams allowed. TSD has plenty space for all specific EAs to have their own thread.

Most important: real experience: no backtests, miracle systems or a "doubled-my-account-in-one-day" talk. People seek consistent experience with long-run winning EAs, which has profited for over the years.

the search continues

No, i have not finded a long term profitable expert, if i find...i post it here.

Thanks.

No luck after 4 years.

iv been looking for some time. fapt made me money for awhile. a few home made EAs made money for awhile. all ran their course it would seem.

still searching like U2

-- FapTurbo is good, but a single bad trade takes profits of one week. No need to say that there is at least one bad trade per week. I tried various settings but no luck. Also, it is very much broker dependent As a result, my live account goes no where after 6 months of live trading.

-- EuroBlaster is good, I can say that it is the best EA I've seen so far. I hit the stop loss a couple of times but after all this EA is still profitable for me.

-- I did not have a good trading experience with Winning-Solution. It started very good but later a series of consecutive losses wiped 20% my live account.

-- Just started forward testing forex derivative EA. We'll see the results in time.

As a result, "I still haven't found what I am looking for".

--Yarizona

I'm using PointBreak for more than a year now. And has been stopped due to NFA regulated brokers. In my opinions the EA is quite good. But it's really2 need patience to run with it especially in conservative setting. My account only growth 50 percent after one year (not bad for doing nothing).

The worst scenario is when the market whipsawed, it's really2 drain my margin. But luckily the EA reach the profit target and closed all position. Quite risky and need a lot of tolerance with risk. It's happening in October 2008 (Lehman brothers collapse). Luckily I get it out safe and sound.

It's a small amount of money though, only $1,000 now my account is around $1,496.83.

Conclusion: I haven't find any better EA than this so far. Would love to look more good EA in this thread.

CMIIW.

sanzaru:
I'm using PointBreak for more than a year now. And has been stopped due to NFA regulated brokers. In my opinions the EA is quite good. But it's really2 need patience to run with it especially in conservative setting. My account only growth 50 percent after one year (not bad for doing nothing).

The worst scenario is when the market whipsawed, it's really2 drain my margin. But luckily the EA reach the profit target and closed all position. Quite risky and need a lot of tolerance with risk. It's happening in October 2008 (Lehman brothers collapse). Luckily I get it out safe and sound.

It's a small amount of money though, only $1,000 now my account is around $1,496.83.

Conclusion: I haven't find any better EA than this so far. Would love to look more good EA in this thread.

CMIIW.

sanzaru,

that is quite a good experience there. Exactly what we are looking for. Making 50% a year is no more than a distant dream for most here!

About NFA rules, I believe you are talking about non-hedging rules. You could move your money to FSA-regulated brokers, in England.