I Double My Account 2 TIMES - page 42

Chaos

I followed on the FF forum the Oan thread and it was from the start to the end only chaos. Everyone was making a lot of pips but nobody posted their trades ! I asked to post 2 pictures, one at the time of entry and another one at the time of exit because of the repaint issue! Nobody respond to it, only me. It's very easy to show on charts from the past the entry and exit and tell everybody how easy it is to make more than 100 pips/trade, but in realtime it's something else !

A better thing to do is moving this thread to the garbage can !

Hi there guys.

Here are some variations of this indi.

Files:

I have an arabic friend, and he sent me this image too about this indicator.

Files:
gbpjpy0.jpg  193 kb

Furthermore he sent to me this image with this indicators.

I don't have enough time to study this system to see if have good fundaments, I'm sharing with you first.

Let's develop it together.

Kindly.

Files:
400.jpg  210 kb
02.rar  8 kb
01.rar  6 kb
weekly.rar  2 kb

I forgot one:

Files:
fibo_s.rar  9 kb

I think that this is old version of abhafx system. This is chart of gbp/usd h4 at present time. And how to read signals?

Files:
111.gif  36 kb

question

can you send us a indicator wich we seen in a buttom? abhafxs

Please stop hold a discussion about repaint or not ...

CfdTrader:
I followed on the FF forum the Oan thread and it was from the start to the end only chaos. Everyone was making a lot of pips but nobody posted their trades ! I asked to post 2 pictures, one at the time of entry and another one at the time of exit because of the repaint issue! Nobody respond to it, only me. It's very easy to show on charts from the past the entry and exit and tell everybody how easy it is to make more than 100 pips/trade, but in realtime it's something else ! A better thing to do is moving this thread to the garbage can !

You r right it repaint a little, but I think it doesn t matter cause this system function as well on 4H charts. For 4 days i took about 1400 pips and I think that it s more than good result and % of my winnig trades was about 90,.. %... I just want to say that indi repaint but if you know how to use it s great and very useful on long trades ... of course no intraday trading...

Mischo:
You r right it repaint a little, but I think it doesn t matter cause this system function as well on 4H charts. For 4 days i took about 1400 pips and I think that it s more than good result and % of my winnig trades was about 90,.. %... I just want to say that indi repaint but if you know how to use it s great and very useful on long trades ... of course no intraday trading...

do you use s/l? how much? because abha recomends not to use s/l.

dj0ker:
do you use s/l? how much? because abha recomends not to use s/l.

No I don t use S/L Abha has right...