Jurik Spandex bands - page 3

I would like to thank beppi,prasxz,matfx,fxbs,SIMBA for being kind.

I believe Forextsd is the place to learn and share ideas about trading.I have learned lot of things thanks to Igorad,Mladen,SIMBA,Fxbs and many other members of Forextsd.

Doc Cottolengo

dr.house7:
Asta la vista !

keep your insults for yourself next time (i'm talking about your "doc favela" )

ciao caro

Insults?Hey,I was joking,like you ...only better,which is easy...Doc favela understands I was only playing with you,so he doesn`t feel insulted for the comparison with you(he should,but he is very generous),same as Doc Madhouse or Dottore Cottolengo.

Interesting ..no more Simba samba...NOW...you feel insulted,THEN,you were joking ..poverino..Ancora non hai ringraziato mystified,stronzo da novanta...

You still didn`t thank mystified nor igorad and that says everything about you...choose one of the following words to describe yourself,I guarantee that you can`t be wrong ...

....Vulture,avvoltoio,buitre

Ciao cafone

while you guys busiy discussing more important staff, jus wan to stick my 2 cents and say - updates 4 jma vel, turbo or even simplified jma versions (on public forum) - also mucha necessita

SIMBA:
Insults?Hey,I was joking,like you ...only better,which is easy...Doc favela understands I was only playing with you,so he doesn`t feel insulted for the comparison with you(he should,but he is very generous),same as Doc Madhouse or Dottore Cottolengo.

Interesting ..no more Simba samba...NOW...you feel insulted,THEN,you were joking ..poverino..Ancora non hai ringraziato mystified,stronzo da novanta...

You still didn`t thank mystified nor igorad and that says everything about you...choose one of the following words to describe yourself,I guarantee that you can`t be wrong ...

....Vulture,avvoltoio,buitre

Ciao cafone

You are incredible

Important stuff?

fxbs:
while you guys busiy discussing more important staff, jus wan to stick my 2 cents and say - updates 4 jma vel, turbo or even simplified jma versions (on public forum) - also mucha necessita

Sadly,

JMA doesn`t helps you in making money for trading,it is not a problem of the version,it is just that you have to realize that wondering about how may fingers you still have in your right hand..take a look,now,count the fingers..twice...

...Has the same influence in your trading as starting to note how hard is the chair where you sit,or how many drops of water are enclosed in your glass?And,as you start wondering how many more issues I will bring to the nonexistent table,Think about it,is it relevant for the discussion at hand?

Of course,I knew you will get the right answer..and that is why this issue is difficult for everybody..Did you ever wonder about how many shades of green could you recognize in a 100$ bill?Not until now,and this reflects a change in your habilities that I don`t want to comment on,but that I know will please your partner like you`d never believe..

And this is the key to the mint...or not...;)

It's only right when flaming goes on for me to join in.

Sadly.. I have nothing to say =(

W., glad to see you

while guys having a break from their discussion, let's remind - this thread about jma also (second by importance (after bathroom discussion)