Classic ID:806 - page 2

Account Funding

prido:
There is no way to trade micro lots on standard account.....it is because of the broker not the EA.

If You want to trade 0,2lots You need to set RAS "Buyer_lots_multiplier" to 10.............if 2lots then "Buyer_lots_multiplier" to 100.

In any case if You want to trade with ECN broker, RAS setting "Buyer_stp_broker" must be set to "true".

Regards

Hi Prido,

What is the recommended minimum amount i should fund the account with assuming i want to trade 0.2 lots.

albatriq:
Hi Prido, What is the recommended minimum amount i should fund the account with assuming i want to trade 0.2 lots.

My recomendation would be 100.000USD, but as said in description of the signal, every trader is responsible for his own MM.

Regards

Hi Prido

i am having a problem with running classic ea - i keep getting the message 'invalid stops' which prevents orders from going through - eg the last 4 orders - 3 EURGBP and 1 AUDCAD - could it be because iam running Grofaz off the same account??

do i need to enter anything in the 'buyer install version' field??

i didnt attach a new 'smiley face' to any chart, i just have the one - is that ok??

sorry to bombard you, just want to get this thing working - it seemed to be ok last night

rgds

Simon

Hi dimlat,

If you have some error and can not fix it by yourself so go to Help page with RAs website and than to support, create the ticket. Than post a message with screenshot of your settings.

But invalid stop ... it may be indicating that stop loss is less than 10 pips (broker's limitation).

dimlat:
i am having a problem with running classic ea - i keep getting the message 'invalid stops' which prevents orders from going through - eg the last 4 orders - 3 EURGBP and 1 AUDCAD - could it be because iam running Grofaz off the same account??

do i need to enter anything in the 'buyer install version' field??

i didnt attach a new 'smiley face' to any chart, i just have the one - is that ok??

sorry to bombard you, just want to get this thing working - it seemed to be ok last night

rgds

Simon
newdigital:
Hi dimlat,

If you have some error and can not fix it by yourself so go to Help page with RAs website and than to support, create the ticket. Than post a message with screenshot of your settings.

But invalid stop ... it may be indicating that stop loss is less than 10 pips (broker's limitation).

Sorry to hear that Simon.

The SL/TP should not be a problem since SL is always 250pips(trade modyfied with delay) and there is no TP.

If You are using ECN You should check "buyer_stp_broker" setting.....it has to be set to "true"

If that is not the case, please contact support as Newdigital sugested.

Regards

thanks

thank you for your answers - i am not sure whether i am using ECN, my broker is alpari uk, should i set 'buyer stop broker' to 'true'???

dimlat:
thank you for your answers - i am not sure whether i am using ECN, my broker is alpari uk, should i set 'buyer stop broker' to 'true'???

No, Alpari is not ECN, You have some other problem.

ECN in this context only means that You can not place order with TP/SL included, order needs to be modyfied after it is placed

Some Error

Hi Prido,

When I run Classic EA on my FXDD live mini account, it opens 0.02 lots when the buyer_lots_multiplier is set to 1.

But when I run the same EA on MB Trading ECN Demo account, which is also a mini account, it opens .10 lots.

I have also set the buyer_stp_broker to true for MB trading.

Why is the EA trading different lots on different mini accounts?

albatriq:
Hi Prido,

When I run Classic EA on my FXDD live mini account, it opens 0.02 lots when the buyer_lots_multiplier is set to 1.

But when I run the same EA on MB Trading ECN Demo account, which is also a mini account, it opens .10 lots.

I have also set the buyer_stp_broker to true for MB trading.

Why is the EA trading different lots on different mini accounts?

EA is always sending 0.02lot orders either on Mini or Standard.

Usualy...as far as I know....smalest lot size on ECN is always 0.1lot, so that may be the problem.

Try to send 0.02lots trade manualy on ECN FXDD and see how it goes. If there is no problem sending it, then it is an issue with RASea.

Please let Me know how it worked.

Regards

prido:
EA is always sending 0.02lot orders either on Mini or Standard.

Usualy...as far as I know....smalest lot size on ECN is always 0.1lot, so that may be the problem.

Try to send 0.02lots trade manualy on ECN FXDD and see how it goes. If there is no problem sending it, then it is an issue with RASea.

Please let Me know how it worked.

Regards

Prido,

Just noticed that ECN FXDD(MT4 Extreme) does not have lot size below 1, as such i am not able to place manual trades.

Incidentally, i noticed that other EAs also trading the same lot of 0.1 lot at default settings.