Pip2pip ras id 792 - page 3

Live Account

Hi TunaFish,

I have FXDD and IBFX live accounts. Will your system run on these brokerage accounts?

USD200/- is too high a price to charge if your system does not live up to what it claims in live accounts. I would like to test it on the above two brokerages who are reputed and EA/Scalping friendly.

I have been using ''Trigg'3dComTrSys'' and ''GrofazEA'' whose prices are just 1/6th of your cost with very good success rate since day one.

Please let me know.

TOO Expensive

...... If it were less I might test it too. Maybe he can give us a trial offer. That would get traders to try it, & and if it is good they would not drop the signals. Thats a sure way to get customers. IMO

ut2DaMax:
...... If it were less I might test it too. Maybe he can give us a trial offer. That would get traders to try it, & and if it is good they would not drop the signals. Thats a sure way to get customers. IMO

Its not too expensive for the results he shows. Only in the DEMO account.

If you find a broker to trade his signals then his Signals is worth much more than 200$

But where on earth can you find a Broker to trade his Signals on a live account.

His Signals can only be used on a DEMO account.

If at all you find a broker please let me know. 2Pipforex is a big SCAM.

Their DEMO & LIVE spreads & Execution is totally different

Beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edwinhp

yes I did not know this ........... would collective FX work? they do have some decent spreads. I just wondered ....thanks!

ut2

haubentaucher:
VPSland Starter Plan or Value Plan? ? (tunafish, is it the big fish in the water ? haubentaucher is a waterbird)

Hi,

just read this, I use LITE, depending on your needs, I find this option suitable.

My experience with VPSLand has beeb excellent and fast, I do highly recommend VPSLand.