Please fix this indicator or EA - page 80

WR1:
Hi Mladen and Mr Tools

please can one of you have a look at this indi and correct the few errors if possible

i tried to change it to MTF from another similar indi, but as it has after in the equation, could nt manage it

its the old Macd again

any help appreciated

thanks very much

macd_-_mtf_test.mq4

Try it out now

Files:

Hi Mladen

thanks for fixing it

but is there any chance you can leave the after part in it

i realise this makes it repaint, but i have a use for it

thanks alot

WR1:
Hi Mladen

thanks for fixing it

but is there any chance you can leave the after part in it

i realise this makes it repaint, but i have a use for it

thanks alot

WR1

You can easily add it to the existing code now (just use i-1 in the index) The way it was aritten before it was the same as current and that was one of the main reasons why it would never show arrow or alert. I wouldn't like to make that part (the repainting part) since already an ex-friend of mine is talking that I make repainting indicators ... if he saw that this one indeed repaints, imagine his joy that he could show a proof too (since so far he could not prove anything)

Thanks Mladen,

i replied to your PM - hopefully it explains why i like the after part

most in the MT4 community know how much you've done

while i was battling with MT4 the other day it occured to me that if yourself and a very few others had nt done so much, MT4 would be no where and just any other platform

perhaps he's just jealous, as hes not so fast

i'll add that bit back in

thanks alot

hi

tick indicator in histogram with alert levels

attached pic is i am looking

please any one help to make it

if did not understand let me know

Files:
tick.png  6 kb

himnoor:
hi

tick indicator in histogram with alert levels

attached pic is i am looking

please any one help to make it

if did not understand let me know

himnoor

Since in metatrader volume s are actually ticks, did you check threads like these :

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173304https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177158

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176348

Hello, i need help to join these indicators into one file, it running well actually but it consume cpu alot especially whe the price moving fast, so i think to solve the problem is joining the files except lib. file.

thank you.

Hi Mladen

Thanks for past helps. This indicator draws sets of colored candles above and below a Kijun Sen. (MT4 candles, bars or line chart must be eliminated for the colored candles to be visible). The colored candles are formed from colored histograms. On lower timeframes (M1, M5) after about four months history some colored candles are displaced above or below the position they should occupy. I have coded this in MT5 and this problem is no existent. Could you kindly comment if the MT4 code (in part from Code Base Doc Examples) is lacking or this an MT4 deficiency. Please see mq4 file below. I credit help in the the code and where possible on forums unless requested not to.

0_-_color_candles_cross_kijun_sen.mq4

I want you to please, help me modify this indicator to appear on chart instead of appearing below chart but i don't have the mq4 file of the indicator. you can check the indicator and if you have the mq4 file of it you can help me to modify it to appear on chart.

Thanks for you help.

Files:

gbemitte:
I want you to please, help me modify this indicator to appear on chart instead of appearing below chart but i don't have the mq4 file of the indicator. you can check the indicator and if you have the mq4 file of it you can help me to modify it to appear on chart. Thanks for you help.

ex4 can not e changed / modified