Please fix this indicator or EA - page 163

mladen:
kerdoskopos2000 As far as I see that indicator calculates all the bars all the time. I am not sure that anything can be done to prevent that in that indicator

Thanks mladen for your immediate response. As I understand nothing can be done with that indicator so I'll have to work with my first alternative. This indicator is light in resources but the problem is that I have to manully reload it in order to have the lines re-appeared. Is this problem something that can easily be fixed? Thanks again

mladen:
Fraud Please post the original, non-decompiled source code of that indicator so that it can be checked

I don't understand. What file i need to post? Code of this indicator in txt-format. Or post code in here in thread?

Fraud:
I don't understand. What file i need to post? Code of this indicator in txt-format. Or post code in here in thread?

Fraud

Non-decompiled (original source code - the way how the author wrote it, not the way how the decompiler reconstructed it from the ex4 file) mq4 file

Fraud:

Interesting user name

mladen:
kerdoskopos2000 As far as I see that indicator calculates all the bars all the time. I am not sure that anything can be done to prevent that in that indicator

Dear mladen, when you have time, please give a look at the Pivot_Points_-_Daily_sShiftedd.mq4indicator posted in my#1625 post just to check if there is a way that this indicator can auto-refresh it's lines at the beggining of the new trading day. Thanks.

kerdoskopos2000:
Dear mladen, when you have time, please give a look at the Pivot_Points_-_Daily_sShiftedd.mq4indicator posted in my#1625 post just to check if there is a way that this indicator can auto-refresh it's lines at the beggining of the new trading day. Thanks.

kerdoskopos2000

Why don't you use some existing pivot indicator that does not have those problems and is working correctly?

hi , can any one fix the problem of this repainted indicator. during trading its signs of buy or sell change the place . kindly help me i shall be very very grateful to you .forex-entry-point.rar

Files:

whisperer:
Interesting user name

and more interesting , indicator doing fraud with fraud.

ahmed_Nido:
hi , can any one fix the problem of this repainted indicator. during trading its signs of buy or sell change the place . kindly help me i shall be very very grateful to you .forex-entry-point.rar

brother ahmad,

repainting means changing "sings of buy and sell" rather for asking fixing such problems,better to forget that kind indicators and try using non repainting indicators.

regards

That's the problem mladen... I can't find a pivot indicator with a shift feature that can autorefresh it's lines!!! I'll check the pivot thread again and maybe I am missing something. Thanks anyway.