Please fix this indicator or EA - page 155

Hi Mladen,

I tried adding alert to this indicator ( on the second bar as first bar repaints )but I keep failing .. Could you please fix it ? ( Sound+ Pop-up + Pair name)

Cheers !

Files:

Strategytester Journal shows "2015.03.02 18:52:23.659 2015.02.02 20:50 Ilan_1.6_Dynamic_MM_Modern EURUSD,M5: OrderModify error 1"

mladen:
What exact OrderSend() error does it show?PS: compiler warnings are benign. It will work OK regardless of those compiler warnings
Files:
capture_1.png  35 kb

engelmann:
Strategytester Journal shows "2015.03.02 18:52:23.659 2015.02.02 20:50 Ilan_1.6_Dynamic_MM_Modern EURUSD,M5: OrderModify error 1"

engelmann

Do not worry about that "error"

That is a ERR_NO_RESULT - it usually happens when an order modification is attempted which would result in no change of any part of the order (it would have bo effect on the order at all)

That "error" is usually left out error checking since it is not an error at all - only metatrader thinks that it is an error

hi mladen can you pls take a look at this indi

heiken_ashi_smoothedlhm_mtf.mq4

can you fix it pls? or do you know another similar? ty

RubVil:
hi mladen can you pls take a look at this indi

heiken_ashi_smoothedlhm_mtf.mq4

can you fix it pls? or do you know another similar? ty

hi Rubvil,

That should fit now...

Have a good trading week.

Tomcat98

razo:
Hi Mladen,

I tried adding alert to this indicator ( on the second bar as first bar repaints )but I keep failing .. Could you please fix it ? ( Sound+ Pop-up + Pair name)

Cheers !

Hi Razo, found this fixed version, and added alerts to it.

Files:

thaks Tomcat much appreciated

mrtools:
Hi Razo, found this fixed version, and added alerts to it.

Excellent !!! Thank you Sir !

Hi Mladen !

Need your help again

This indi's alert is kinda' usless ...could you please do your magic and fix it ?

It has sound and pop-up .. but it's lacking a proper message to indicate which currency pair is acting up

I tried to modify it but all I get is "Price above PSAR 132" .. or 18943 .. or 97 ... pff

Many thanks & all the best !!

Hi

Can some person help fix his indicator that I tried to change the center line color to aqua and the value color to AQUA

I compiled it and save it with 2 in the title

Now neither will load onto the chart

Please fix and tell me where I went wrong trying to learn

Thank you

Don