Please fix this indicator or EA - page 168

legendre:
if you compare the levels are not the same.

My last question: what can explain the sudden changes in my graph?

Thank you

legendre

As the prices change, the values are changing.

Who can do a coding for an EA on MACD value of ZERO trade up or down started depending on current trend in Binary Option on MT4? Thanks. That would be very helpful. What parameter are needed?

SHW:
Who can do a coding for an EA on MACD value of ZERO trade up or down started depending on current trend in Binary Option on MT4? Thanks. That would be very helpful. What parameter are needed?

Not on zero cross but you could use the MACD sample EA (that comes with every metatrader when you install it) and just alter it a bit to do that

hi all

would someone please fix this indicator to select different time frames ( adjustable time frame )

thanks

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/165/cci_bars_m_v2.ex4

amiralias:
hi all

would someone please fix this indicator to select different time frames ( adjustable time frame )

thanks

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/165/cci_bars_m_v2.ex4

Amiralias, sorry not able to modify ex4 file.

Hi Mladen & Mrtools

I tried to add arrows OnNewest option on the attached indicator but I failed , I know you can, easily, fix it, however, I appreciate if you may let me know my mistake(s)

talaate:
Hi Mladen & Mrtools I tried to add arrows OnNewest option on the attached indicator but I failed , I know you can, easily, fix it, however, I appreciate if you may let me know my mistake(s)

Tallat E

Here you go : xsupertrend_histogram_mtf__alerts__arrows_onnewest.mq4

thanks Mladen

would you tell me what was my mistake

talaate:

thanks Mladen

would you tell me what was my mistake

At one place (in the draw arrow function) all that needed to be replaced is "Time" - it had to be "time" instead (line 302). All the rest was OK

mladen:
At one place (in the draw arrow function) all that needed to be replaced is "Time" - it had to be "time" instead (line 302). All the rest was OK

Thanks Mladen,

my regards