System Performance and DualCore-Processors - page 2

faulty indicator

you said that you made a trading system.

I am assuming that you have either an EA or Indicator that you have made and using on the charts

Some of your programming will not be correct and it is forcing the computer to run at 100% trying to fix the problem which it can not.

to prove this slowly remove all extras on the chart to find which program is causing and will give you back your computer.

Your computer should be good to handle MQ4

Trading-System

Hello,

@gazza101

I have no EA or extras on this Trading-System in this chart.

I only use the mentioned Indicator (51x times) in this chart now.

MKRoxton

New Processor

Hello,

I have buy a Intel Core 2 Duo E6400 now.

I hope it runs now faster and better....

MKRoxton

Hi

MKRoxton:
Hello,

I have buy a Intel Core 2 Duo E6400 now.

I hope it runs now faster and better....

MKRoxton

Hi MXRoxton

Can you please show us how are you using it . Only one chart ?

One screenshot would be nice.

And a little joke : I heard there is a special mouse , with 3 buttons + restart button. So you don't have to strech very often )

lookin at your screen print out it looks like your processor is running at almost a 100% fifty percent of the time. You have to click on the services tab or what ever that translates to in your language. after that click on cpu icon. once that is click you will see all the items taking the most cpu operations. If the items in question are not nessary for the operations of the pc end task on it that will increase speed.

hi,

can some body help me. i use this ea to close all my open pos when my target profit reached. last time it work very well and close all very fast. but this few day it close very slow and when i see at my journal, every pos close around 15 to 20sec/pos. .

is this new version effect this closing speed ?New Version: MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 224

Close Trades

Hi zam_c61,

look in the attachemnt. You can find a script for close all trades.

You do not must use for close all trades a EA!!!

MKRoxton

Files:

A Screenshot!

Hi JangoFet,

are you too a StarWars fan???

See in attachment, I have make a screenshot of my Chart.

For the attached picture I would go long/up.

I have change in the chart the standard-colours of this indicator.

MKRoxton

Files:

Damn, sorry, but couldn't but be reminded of that fateful day: