GrofazEA Id:644 - page 3

hi.

i am not the owner of the dignal, i am sure Prido will respond, but i have been subscribing to this signal for less than a week now, so far so good. lots of pips!! in answer to your questions, i dont know whether you can limit it to certain pairs, you can alter the size of trades by changing the multiplier lots setting in the signal(though, as Prido will quite rightly point out to you, money management is critically important - remember you can have as many as 120 trades open at once!), as for the accuracy of the trades as reported on the RAS website, i have been checking them, they do seem to be accurate.

in my humble opinion, this seems to be a good signal

good luck

simon

dimlat:
big drawdown at the moment - hope it recovers soon - i assume you are keeping an eye on it!

Hopeing that 3500pips today answered Your question:)

albatriq:
1.Is it possible to choose the currencies in the EA? If I want to trade only specific currency, can it be done?

2.Can higher number of lots be allotted to a specific currency?

3.Rentasignal site says that the profits and prices are not checked by them. How can one verify the accuracy of these trades?

Hi albatriq,

1. Specific currencys can be traded. Check under GrofazEA stats or consult RAS user manual since I am not sure You can see it if You are not subscribed to a signal.

2. Higher lot sizes can be alloted in same way

3. Not sure what they mean by that. My signal stats are almost identical(+-1%) as My account. Contact RAS admin for more info.

Regards

Which Chart

prido:
Hi albatriq,

1. Specific currencys can be traded. Check under GrofazEA stats or consult RAS user manual since I am not sure You can see it if You are not subscribed to a signal.

2. Higher lot sizes can be alloted in same way

3. Not sure what they mean by that. My signal stats are almost identical(+-1%) as My account. Contact RAS admin for more info.

Regards

Hi Prido,

I have subscribed to the signal and running it on demo mode. Just wanted to check which chart i should open and what timeframe of chart. For testing sake, i opened EURUSD 1H chart.

Thnx

Two questions:

1. What is the best way to stop the signal on one broker and start on another

(without losses) ?

2. I want to transfer the signal to a broker with all pairs followed by "fxr".

So none of the pairs exists for the signal. How to ?

Thank you in advance. Best regards.

albatriq:
Hi Prido,

I have subscribed to the signal and running it on demo mode. Just wanted to check which chart i should open and what timeframe of chart. For testing sake, i opened EURUSD 1H chart.

Thnx

Best pair to put RASea on is GBPJPY, TF does not matter.

Regards,

wiosna:
Two questions:

1. What is the best way to stop the signal on one broker and start on another

(without losses) ?

2. I want to transfer the signal to a broker with all pairs followed by "fxr".

So none of the pairs exists for the signal. How to ?

Thank you in advance. Best regards.

Hi,

1. I would closely monitor trades and manualy close any pair that is at BE or profit(best to us an Close-pair script) and then also imediately block closed pair on RAS website(under GrofazEA stats). First try it with some free EA on demo account, so You will know exactly what You are doing.

Also try to contact RAS admin, maybe they have a beter option.

2. About Pair sufix You should also contact RAS admin, since RASea issues are out of My reach. If "fxr" suffix it is not allready included I am sure that they can include it at next update to RASea with no problem.

Regards,

Hi Prido

quick curiosity question re. the signal - are you manually entering all the trades, or is it automated??

we are having an interesting day - risk adversity meaning money pouring into the dollar at the moment giving big drawdowns at the moment - i must learn to be patient!

ps have you looked at USDCAD ??!!! recovering after signal closed the trades!!

rgds

Simon

Where can i get this EA? I don't see any attach or any link!