40-100 pips per day – LIVE TRADING with SimpleScalp - page 3

Oh, so this is a commercial product you're developing?

The real question is why did you not post the indy's from the start? Then out of the blues without them being posted another member posted them . Some thing smells like a fish here . Maybe getting members to join and later start to charge a fee like we seen so many times.

So tells us why did you not post them from the start? and how does some one other then you post your indy's within hours of your first post?

income:
Why do you know the indicator or have it?

I am not yet able to attach the file or edit the post for lack of the post count.

The thread is my first post.

The file is correct which someone uploded.

robp:
Oh, so this is a commercial product you're developing?

NO. So this folder will last.

I'm sorry but I don't understand why people would need to watch you trade this live in your "trading room". We appreciate you sharing this system. You getting emails and setting up trading sessions is really suspicious. This is the most basic strategy known to man. If you can tell colors, you can trade this system. Look at zig zag pointer, if its pointing up, look at trix. If both lines on trix = green, you buy. TP 10 SL 10. If zig zag pointer is pointing down, look at trix, if both lines = red, you sell. TP 10 SL 10. I can post pictures if anyone would like, but if you don't understand my explanation, then I don't think forex is for you.

jturns23:
I'm sorry but I don't understand why people would need to watch you trade this live in your "trading room". We appreciate you sharing this system. You getting emails and setting up trading sessions is really suspicious. This is the most basic strategy known to man. If you can tell colors, you can trade this system. Look at zig zag pointer, if its pointing up, look at trix. If both lines on trix = green, you buy. TP 10 SL 10. If zig zag pointer is pointing down, look at trix, if both lines = red, you sell. TP 10 SL 10. I can post pictures if anyone would like, but if you don't understand my explanation, then I don't think forex is for you.

I get the feeling that income only wants to help, lets not be harsh is pre-judging him and give him the opportunity to explain his system. A trading room simply makes it easier for people to learn, to share good setups, and of course avoid the poorer ones.

I wouldn't have thought that simply putting the two indies on your chart would do much good. As you know, the pointer repaints and not all trix crosses work out - you will lose far too many trades. However, recognising chop, trenddirection, ob/os conditions and divergence will help you take the right trix crosses. Even simply what the trix is doing on the next higher tf is helpful. Trading rooms can help people learn the finer points and nuances far better, plus of course something to do when ure waiting for setups.

But I'll let income explain the system, altho' he is somewhat tied in that he can't yet post anything.

Hence a trading room for newbs keen to learn a simple system may well be a good idea. And that many are indeed keen seems apparent from the number of responses in a thread where the thread starter hasn't posted anything yet!!

Btw, thanks for helping out by posting the necessary indicators.

I do hope that income's intentions are honourable and he has a good system that newbs and others can benefit from.

Regards

Pardy,

Indicators from Income

Attached is the zip file containing the indicators sent to me by Income.

I hope Income can now post how he uses these for the best set-ups.

Income, if u wish u can send me a chart image to post, this will make it easierfor all to see.

Regards

Files:
simplescalp.zip  27 kb

Tell me Pauluk why did you would get the indicators from Income when he as yet to post them? Why does he not just post them, or even better why does he not just post his own charts?

Still smells like a fishing trip is going on here ,now we have two fisherman.

Pauluk:
Attached is the zip file containing the indicators sent to me by Income.

I hope Income can now post how he uses these for the best set-ups.

Income, if u wish u can send me a chart image to post, this will make it easierfor all to see.

Regards

Iceman......

I think you misunderstand my intention - I was merely trying to help, as Income stated early on that he tried but was unable to post his indicators - pls read through the thread.

Since I use the trix divergence indicator, I was interested in understanding Income's take on it, that is all. Since I believe that this is a good indicator, surely others could benefit from it as well. That was my motivation.

It is a real pity and it saddens me that in this day anyone who tries to help another is viewed with suspicion.

Regards

income:
I am ok to move the thread if they accept, and sorry for that if have been posted in a wrong category.

Please, Must write your trading time in your email to me.

It is very important for us to know that to set up the session.

Thanks in advance.

I've sent you an email. Please reply. thanks.