40-100 pips per day – LIVE TRADING with SimpleScalp - page 4

Response requested

Jenks09:
I've sent you an email. Please reply. thanks.

Income,

I've also sent an email and I'm waiting for your response.

I've loaded the indicators and it looks promising. I'm waiting for the markets to open to see how reliable it is.

Anxious to hear more comments and rules from you, if any?

Regards,

Al

Just remember, friends, that the zig zag pointer (the arrow) repaints badly. In essence the zig zag merely picks tops and bottoms, even if it has to "guess" numerous times before it gets it right. Anyone could do the same thing merely by looking at the latest top or bottom, and just moving an arrow up or down every time a new top or bottom is made.

incomesolution:
Income,

I've also sent an email and I'm waiting for your response.

I've loaded the indicators and it looks promising. I'm waiting for the markets to open to see how reliable it is.

Anxious to hear more comments and rules from you, if any?

Regards,

Al

Iceman19999:
Tell me Pauluk why did you would get the indicators from Income when he as yet to post them? Why does he not just post them, or even better why does he not just post his own charts? Still smells like a fishing trip is going on here ,now we have two fisherman.

Do people read anything now adays before posting? He posted 2x already that he doesn't have rights to attach files yet. Read before you start knocking people.

Repaint

Hi Income..i have yours 2 indicators at my chart.But i have verified a problem at ZigZagPointer indicator. This indicator repaint the signals...Please... can you confirm if i m correct?

Thanks

Ugadugu

Of course the zigzag repaints

This system is "all show no go"

This system is like many others with repainting indicators, it looks great looking back, but once you try trading it live, its no good.

Your jokimg me right? starts a thread and does not have the right to post the indy's , but yet another person who has nothing to do with the thread when it started some how has the indy's to post. Oh I read very well ,maybe you should grow up and smell the B.S or the fishing trip for members that is going on here, or do you need glasses so you can read?

Oh and did I forget free repainting indy's that you can get right here!

zomg:
Do people read anything now adays before posting? He posted 2x already that he doesn't have rights to attach files yet. Read before you start knocking people.

Iceman19999:
Your jokimg me right? starts a thread and does not have the right to post the indy's , but yet another person who has nothing to do with the thread when it started some how has the indy's to post. Oh I read very well ,maybe you should grow up and smell the B.S or the fishing trip for members that is going on here, or do you need glasses so you can read? Oh and did I forget free repainting indy's that you can get right here!

I see i have to explain it to you like i would to a 5 year old. Here it goes. Apparently admins have put in number of posts requirement before members can post attachments in order to prevent commercial spammers to just open an account and spew their bs all over this board. Having said that, now look at Income's number of posts and then look at number of post of the 2 people that posted the indicators they received from Income.

I didn't make any comments on effectiveness or originality of the idies so why you telling me that they repaint and are freely available?

Ready To start

We are going to have the first live trading session at 4am eastern time.

To be a part of the session,

to go to:

SimpleScalp Live Trading Sessions on USTREAM: This show will contain live currency trading sessions using the SimpleScalp system. During live trading, feel f

Let me know if you have any questions.