Doji Reader Indicator - page 2

Interesting indicator, thanks for sharing.

beppi:
Hi heartnet,

thanks for sharing.

I use Doji Reader and Doji Alert together.

Looks very nice and is better view with the stars from Doji Alert in the chart.

But i think being great to make one Indi of the two.

Thank You

beppi

Actually the previous version of Doji Reader already have stars.But people said too many stars.

Will try to improve the look.

radiant:
Hello hearnet

can u pls tell me when to buy or sell

using this indicator, after formation, how to identify

the same, do we get audio alert for this?

thanks in advance.

rgds

7 may 09

Doji in my experience mean "soon a move" but don't give answer for the direction, interesting on M5 or more and currency with some volatility.

Look on google you will found many site on this technic.

Thanks for coding it's great job.

cmalbranc:
Doji in my experience mean "soon a move" but don't give answer for the direction, interesting on M5 or more and currency with some volatility.

Look on google you will found many site on this technic.

Thanks for coding it's great job.

glad you like it.If you have a doji strategy to share maybe we can do System improvement.

heartnet:
glad you like it.If you have a doji strategy to share maybe we can do System improvement.

Not really strategy, but study candlestick little time, as i say doji mean move, but where? when i saw doji, i just wait before take position lol

And if a strong move appear i try take few pips.

In auction trading it's little more important if you have double doji (often trend retun) but on Forex???

I think it's will not be a good indies under M5, because you will get too much signal and move will be little.

just have a look on the M1 chart AUD/USD from the last 20min to understand, more than 8 doji but no move interresting.

Take the M5 chart and the 2 last doji...

Am looking the MACD at this moment doji appear just on the beginning of the trend signal (+0) the movement up of 20pips.

Little later MACD was under 0, doji appear and movement down of 40 pips.

maybe like this it's possible? but need more backtesting.

cmalbranc:
Not really strategy, but study candlestick little time, as i say doji mean move, but where? when i saw doji, i just wait before take position lol

And if a strong move appear i try take few pips.

In auction trading it's little more important if you have double doji (often trend retun) but on Forex???

I think it's will not be a good indies under M5, because you will get too much signal and move will be little.

just have a look on the M1 chart AUD/USD from the last 20min to understand, more than 8 doji but no move interresting.

Take the M5 chart and the 2 last doji...

Am looking the MACD at this moment doji appear just on the beginning of the trend signal (+0) the movement up of 20pips.

Little later MACD was under 0, doji appear and movement down of 40 pips.

maybe like this it's possible? but need more backtesting.

Oic.

If you have other idea to improve the indicator just tell me.

p/s: I also study candlestick not long ago.What I know on big TF it is reversal

heartnet:
Oic.

If you have other idea to improve the indicator just tell me.

p/s: I also study candlestick not long ago.What I know on big TF it is reversal

YEP, nice signal on long TF (on day TF with auction of the french market...miam ) but helas don't saw often .

I keep a chart with your indies open with EMA and macd, on a M5 or M15 AUD/JPY (spread is horrible on this currency!!!) but this currency give doji on all TF...japanese trading inspiration

for short time scalper it can give some nice results on a full day of trade.

Your job is really good and the idea...amazing

cmalbranc:
YEP, nice signal on long TF (on day TF with auction of the french market...miam ) but helas don't saw often .

I keep a chart with your indies open with EMA and macd, on a M5 or M15 AUD/JPY (spread is horrible on this currency!!!) but this currency give doji on all TF...japanese trading inspiration

for short time scalper it can give some nice results on a full day of trade.

Your job is really good and the idea...amazing

Will update the indicator appearance soon

hi,

nice to know you don't stop improve your indi, i use doji alert, and think the appearance it's not the most important, in my case i follow more than 10 differentes currency (about 20 chart open) it's more importante for me to know where and when something happen. put a star on the doji is beautifull but some noise is more interresting

as you say sometime ago...too much star...kill the star lol

As i say doji appear often with JPY pairs (i will try when japanese market is open...but for me it will 2AM )

Files:
doji.jpg  710 kb

cmalbranc:
hi,

nice to know you don't stop improve your indi, i use doji alert, and think the appearance it's not the most important, in my case i follow more than 10 differentes currency (about 20 chart open) it's more importante for me to know where and when something happen. put a star on the doji is beautifull but some noise is more interresting

as you say sometime ago...too much star...kill the star lol

As i say doji appear often with JPY pairs (i will try when japanese market is open...but for me it will 2AM )

I think the current version of doji reader already have some noise