Triad Trading Indicators? - page 4

they're afraid to discuss the result

If u ask them show some backtest (I stressed that demo one is also accept)turn out no reply mail.

Why??

Cos they tell u can go long when market is trending,can go short when market is counter-trending,or can go breakout if market is about to breakout.

But they they're afraid to discuss the result in detail.

What did you expect?

triad zigzag indicator

Thank you for the good-will message on my birth day.

pl how do i make it look like triad system?

Thanks for being helpful!

mladen:
Maybe some additional explanation from my part:

The indicator : it takes about 5 minutes to see that it is picking up peaks, and since there is just one indicator doing it normally, it takes additional 5 minutes to make that indicator a "triad look". Why do they all feel the need to to rename the ZigZag and to disguise it to something else, I leave to all of you to decide

Attached : the "triad flavor" (without shaky hand line drawing additions) ZigZag. Play a bit with parameters and you are going to get the same results those videos are "revealing"

I appreciate your posting a kind and helpful response and the indicator.

Thanks for being helpful and giving an indicator

jturns23:
It's just like Steinitz's "Fractal Breakout Indicator", that indicator has been around for a while, he just changed the parameters and sells it.

It's great when folks aren't so impressed with themselves that they actually help folks who are learning. Thanks!