Wrong parameters count!

I've been looking at this and I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong!

I modified an existing script to handle more pairs and omit the moving average data when sending info to a .csv file.

I'll attach both and hope someone can tell me which single parameter I'm missing!! I know it's an easy fix somewhere but I'm new to programming and I think I just need another set of eyes to look at it.

Thank you in advance,

R

Removed array info.. same error

I removed all the array-related commands and referenced the OHLCV directly but am still receiving the same error.

Can someone look at this and tell me if the filewrite command is correct?

I'm still getting

')' - wrong parameters count (147, 6)

Thanks in advance...

R

Files:
export.mq4  10 kb

Problem solved.

The FileWrite command can only use 63 parameters at a time. I had 75 (O,H,L,C & V for 15 pairs) and needed to break it into 2 separate commands. I did need to get rid of the array commands from the original script as they were useless for my purposes. Anyway, I hope someone else can use this. Just drag and drop the script from the navigator (Ctrl+N) onto any chart and it will export the OHLCV data from the previous day to expertsfilesDaily_Base.csv .

This is going to save me so much time!!!

Files:
export_1.mq4  10 kb

To much parameters .....

... - User data to write, separated by commas. It can be up to 63 parameters.

maybay you can try something like:

FileWrite(handle,

StringConcatenate(DoubleToStr(EURUSD_OPEN,4),",", DoubleToStr(EURUSD_CLOSE,4),",", DoubleToStr(EURUSD_HIGH,4),",", DoubleToStr(EURUSD_LOW,4),",",DoubleToStr(EURUSD_Volume,4)),

StringConcatenate(DoubleToStr(EURUSD_OPEN,4),",", DoubleToStr(EURUSD_CLOSE,4),",", DoubleToStr(EURUSD_HIGH,4),",", DoubleToStr(EURUSD_LOW,4),",",DoubleToStr(EURUSD_Volume,4))

);

Result of "StringConcatenate" is 1 parameter