Pollan's indicators - page 39

@guner,

looks like same old shite... you obviously have nothing.... if you had something you would not post pic

tombarnes:
@philt and guner, it seems you are on to something. I send pollan many messages but he never reply. I work on this for many years as well. Like a puzzle. But me I just use rsi for my trading. This interest me though. pollan did say his indi repaint... but it still a good tool i suppose. my version repaint but it give early warning signal... then i just confirm pa and rsi. maybe yours better.

I met with Pollan last weekend and he give me some more ideas but its confusing.

Guner i don't think your's are correct.

...there is lots of Pollen in the air in Summer Time...

Pava:
...there is lots of Pollen in the air in Summer Time...

...and lots of pollan in lakes and ponds.

crustaceans love it...

Hussein Obama:
...and lots of pollan in lakes and ponds.

sir Mladen ,why not you close this thread.?

guner:
sir Mladen ,why not you close this topic.?

guner

Simply do not take it personally

I had and am having my share of "praises" (and believe me, some things I have been told in messages you even can not imagine) so I decided to filter out the things. Things that can help me in learning I pay attention to. Things that are meant to be offending I simply ignore and eventually forget. Try to do it that way, and, if you think that you are on a right track, continue

Closing a thread because of difference in opinions would not be good at all. Everybody has a right to tell her/his opinion as long as that opinion is not spreading hatred or things similar to that.

If you think that the problem you are trying to solve is solvable, take the posts you don't like as a stimulus : the "I will do it even if they don't think it is possible" sometimes gave some results that were later called big and might actually help you to focus back on the core of the problem you are trying to solve.

A large wave of Pollan are approaching

I think the Didi Index is similar to IP(BBS-m)v.8

and Didi Index is not repaint and simple , unlike IP(BBS-m)v.8 obscure and mysterious

maybe someone stepsize didi index ,will closer IP(BBS-m)v.8

Files:

and this SSRC is similar IP(BBS-Index)v.8 ??

Files:
aaa.jpg  48 kb
38.gif  41 kb
ssrc.mq4  8 kb