1 minutes incredible scalper system - page 4

Oh, I just read your post that you trades some indices. Do you have code for this system that would work on Ninja? or you are trading them thru mt4? Thanks.

This evening during Asian I will try 1.1 on eur.jpy...cheers.

It seems working. I'm trying this method also on dax, it gives good results. But what is the rules for GMMA, NRTR Rosh, Kijun Tenkan?

Yes, I had same question as to use of those. Also, how are you getting dax in mt4 platform?

Here's a pic. red all in a line and a close below the 34. It was still above 100, but I didn't see that as entry rule. Market bounced, a close above 34 would have resulted in loss of 8-9 pips.

Well i don't see how to uload but my chart time was 15:41.

pikhoids:
It seems working. I'm trying this method also on dax, it gives good results. But what is the rules for GMMA, NRTR Rosh, Kijun Tenkan?

These indicators like NRTR_Rosh, GMMA and Kijun_Tenkan have a specific usage.

First, GMMA use to mixsure that the trend are down or up. Another usage, you can see that the contracted GMMA show us to ready enter position, Buy or Sell. See the ContractingGMMA.JPG

Second, NRTR Rosh. I use a part of it's element. I use it to get the support or resistant. See the SuppRestLine.JPG

Third, Kijun-Tenkan. Kijun and Tenkan lines are apart of Ichimuko indicator but it have been modified. We only need Tenkan and Kijun lines. In this template. I use only Kijun Line to determine the support or resistant line or to place the take profit or new entry. See the KijunSR.

But ideally, we can take new entry after the arrow of zigandzag occur and the PA bleow or above EMA 34. Besides, iGentorLSMA up and down bar are inline vertically.

Thanks for your questions.

Files:
supprestline.jpg  163 kb
kijunsr.jpg  144 kb

generousforex:
Really nice simple setup Wu.. I like it. I have a system I put together

I love myself that I would like to put a couple pieces of that with this

and post an example to see if it helps anyone. I trust you don't mind?

I first want to see the trade Stif is referring to so we all can

check out that example.

thanks!

Brian

Thanks, brian. It's look good. Would you please to give me your trading system..? . Maybe we can change the experience. I'm really a newbe .

Wulan

wulan, Thanks a lot. explanation helps. Do you have any tips on the range bound market? from 7 - 930 eastern flip long short many times before last big breakdown. do you use any clues to help here?

stifland:
Yes, I had same question as to use of those. Also, how are you getting dax in mt4 platform?

Using Activetrades cfd.

wulancantiq2000:
These indicators like NRTR_Rosh, GMMA and Kijun_Tenkan have a specific usage.

First, GMMA use to mixsure that the trend are down or up. Another usage, you can see that the contracted GMMA show us to ready enter position, Buy or Sell. See the ContractingGMMA.JPG

Second, NRTR Rosh. I use a part of it's element. I use it to get the support or resistant. See the SuppRestLine.JPG

Third, Kijun-Tenkan. Kijun and Tenkan lines are apart of Ichimuko indicator but it have been modified. We only need Tenkan and Kijun lines. In this template. I use only Kijun Line to determine the support or resistant line or to place the take profit or new entry. See the KijunSR.

But ideally, we can take new entry after the arrow of zigandzag occur and the PA bleow or above EMA 34. Besides, iGentorLSMA up and down bar are inline vertically.

Thanks for your questions.

thanks for the explanation

Nice system

Wulan

What is the yellow dot that shows up every now and then on the zig zag indicator?

made 10 point on the ES mini today

I really like the 9 - 34 moving average setup