1 minutes incredible scalper system - page 19

braintrendsig2

braintrendsig2 the modified version doesnt repaint but its usually 1 bar behind the pivot point. Its the only indicator that doesnt reapint so far. its good for trends bc it doesnt repaint

wealthtrader:
braintrendsig2 the modified version doesnt repaint but its usually 1 bar behind the pivot point. Its the only indicator that doesnt reapint so far. its good for trends bc it doesnt repaint

Hi wealthtrader,

Thanks for your information. I'll use it for my system

Thanks,

Regards

Wulancantiq

NaaZaa's multistochastics

Hi there, can anyone help me with setting up Multi Stochastics as displayed in post #65 and mentioned in post#70.

I'm trying to get the 1hr in the window while i'm on the 5min chart.

Thanks in advance, I have the MTF Stoch indi but it just gives me 1min and 5min.

Gregox50

wulancantiq2000:
Hi,

Maybe my newest trading system Profit System 2.1 is more simple to applied.

Here, I'm posting my new trading system chart. Any suggestion is very welcome to improve my system.

Thanks for all.

Regards.

Wulancantiq2000

i dont know why but i cant open ur zip folder pls Wulancantiq or someone else pls put template or tell me how can i download that zipfolder i am new in forex pls help me

brainsig2

hi wealthtrader, could you please post the non repainting version

mbak Wulan (pak Wid?),

salam kenal...

it is really a great sharing you have here

Nubi mohon ijin ikut belajar..ama wulancantiq..

All d best 4 u..

hello wuncalatiq

congratulacion for you template and trading system, its really great.

i would like know if you can send me your mq4 file from your indicator zigandzag(1). please, my email reportefx@gmail.com

for eforex3

Heres the braintrendsig2. I was wondering why they didnt modify the alert at least 1 to 2 bars earlier, so when you actually got out trade you would precisely have no losses but a guaranteed gain in a way. It works well in trend though. I have ask some programmer to modify it but they say it has no alert operator, dont know what that mean. Can anybody modify the braintrendsig2 EA to alert 1 or 2 bars earlier, maybe use the dynamic indicator into it.

Files:

tom89:
mbak Wulan (pak Wid?),

salam kenal...

it is really a great sharing you have here

Nubi mohon ijin ikut belajar..ama wulancantiq..

All d best 4 u..

Hi. tom89

Glad to see you. Dengan senang hati. Contact me by email bintang_faus@yahoo.com or direct line 031.91938371

Thanks for you,

Best regards

cotz:
hello wuncalatiq

congratulacion for you template and trading system, its really great.

i would like know if you can send me your mq4 file from your indicator zigandzag(1). please, my email reportefx@gmail.com

Hi, cotz

I'm really sorry. I don't have the .mq4 of zigandzag(1). You may search it by google search engine.

Best regards,

Wulancantiq