Daily Breakout EA - page 2

Rangepoint

Primajaya, what does the 'rangepoint' setting do...?

Thanks

stace:
Hi there. I would like to increase performance of this EA.

Long time ago there was OZFXDAILY system. I think someone remember this manual strategy.

So then there was built EA called OZFX DAILY i dont exactly remeber the name of this EA.

So i clearly remember the MM there.

They were cutting profits step by step.

For example here we have fixed TP and SL is good but sometimes you loose much pips. For example if you rewiev current GOLD screenshot. There are quite big amount of pips gone away if we take only 20 pips TP.

So i would like that programmist will take a look on this.

For example we can make Level of TP for example 5 times. SO here is like we do:

LEts trade 1 standart lot. We will have 5 steps of TP. So 1 lot divide of 4 will be 0.2

1. TP - 20 pips and ea takes first lot 0.2 and immediately puts BE +1.

2. 40 - pips lot 0.2 closed in profit.

3. 60 - pips lot 0.2 closed in profit.

4 and 5 left lots it will be 0.4 goes by trailing.

So here we will increase the performance so first day ea took 20 pips and goes to BE +1

then it can be ea will take 20 pips and pair flies in our direction so we can take already more pips.

I hope this is clear.

hi stace.

I've modified the EA,

Perhaps i'm not a damn good coder, but I hope it will increase the performance as you said before

daet:
Primajaya, what does the 'rangepoint' setting do...? Thanks

Actually You may use this EA from TF M15 to Daily TF, but when you use this EA in lower Period, you may find that High and Low of previos bar is less than stop level, so the EA cannot send stop order.

Because of that, if the distance of high and low is less than the stoplevel, we will make adjustment for the distance by using range point

hope it helps

Pj,

Files:

Modeling quolity of your backtests is too low (50%). It has to be 90%. Only after that you can say that maybe this system works. Download 1min history to MT4 and retest

macwys:
primajaya thanks, you make EA in 5 minutes.

365 days | GBP/USD | TP: 20 | SL: 5

Good or not good? Small response please, I'm new in EA's world.

You are da man primajaya

well it is not exactly what I wanted but still very very good.

Files:
bars.rar  50 kb

Is this result after optimisation?

stace:
You are da man primajaya well it is not exactly what I wanted but still very very good.

Dezil:
Is this result after optimisation?

of course.

i did from 1 januar 2009 till 10 januar 2009 and tested till 11 aprill 2009.

i usually do like this and ea stable.

Ok, this is the right way to test

One thing to look at is trailing stop. EA trail with 1 point steep. In real trade brocker can bann this EA.

I'll try to test this EA

stace:
of course.

i did from 1 januar 2009 till 10 januar 2009 and tested till 11 aprill 2009.

i usually do like this and ea stable.

Dezil:
Ok, this is the right way to test

One thing to look at is trailing stop. EA trail with 1 point steep. In real trade brocker can bann this EA.

I'll try to test this EA

but how to make this trail step larger?

Hello.

I want ask. Could programmist add function that will allow to put me pending orders on some distance from high and low previous day candle?

for example Pending long on High + 10 pips.

This will help us avoid noise sometimes.

Request

While we are on requests can any one add a Trailing stop loss to the original Barhilo EA

Would be apreciated

Thx

Jan