How can this be?

Hello, last week i have registered for a competition. The competition started yesterday however, i have been shocked after i saw the top list people multiplied their initial deposit by 25!!!!! in a day:S:S:S, İ felt like i'm figthting with gods.Anybody have any idea?

Here is the link

:: forexformula2009 - Liste

vampiricaura:
Hello, last week i have registered for a competition. The competition started yesterday however, i have been shocked after i saw the top list people multiplied their initial deposit by 25!!!!! in a day:S:S:S, İ felt like i'm figthting with gods.Anybody have any idea?

Here is the link

Don't you wish you had the touch to create an EA like you see in the competition! Many EA's can create money in adding lots, but also can lose it as fast - Grid EA's (Martingale strategies) are like this. The warning though, at some point these EA's can bankrupt your account in one day - Normally, under certain market conditions. Though, to do what the competition leaders are doing is awesome. Some got the ability to make awesome EA's - I just make EA's ~

Dave

<<<

Demo / Live ?

vampiricaura:

Here is the link

hi,

the huge results!

are these demo or live?

100 lots per trade , and 15 second to few minutes from entry to exit!

1 pip to 4 pip scalping,

EURGBP , EURJPY , GU ? how are the spreads?

which broker?

I forgot about scalping EA's. They can create big bucks fast also. Most brokers do not allow scalping so this becomes a limiting factor in trading.

Dave

<<<