50 pips daily ! - page 293

For how many weeks it exists?

Uncle Flintop:
I am not able to earn 50 pips daily but I am capable to earn 20 pips everyday by means of scalping strategy that brings profit instantly. for using this trading strategy in a proper way, I have chosen MXTrade trading broker due to only one pip lowest trading spread which is very supportive to make profit constancy by scalping.

Can you show some results over 6-7 months on a live account?

Uncle Flintop:
Most of the Forex traders are taking into consideration this market place too much puzzling business platform due to having extremely volatility and unpredictable nature. And, it is idly true that, after passing a long, time, you can’t predict the accurate faction of this platform with undoubtedly. Now, with support of EU regulated trading platform mxtrade , I am able to calculated the foregone conclusion of this trading place with certainly.

How much do you get per spam post?

whisperer:
How much do you get per spam post?

50 pips

nbtrading:
50 pips

On a demo account ...

morro:
On a demo account ...

Most probably

Are you interested in Forex trading? And would you like to earn up to 500% per month?

I am a fund manager at:

pipscutter.com

We are international team of trades and programmers based in Australia whose main goal was to create a system that can work in all market conditions and at all brokers, especially ECN and STP.

If you would like to know more contact me on

or simply contact me here.

fx_laurent:
Are you interested in Forex trading? And would you like to earn up to 500% per month?

I am a fund manager at:

pipscutter.com

We are international team of trades and programmers based in Australia whose main goal was to create a system that can work in all market conditions and at all brokers, especially ECN and STP.

If you would like to know more contact me on

or simply contact me here.

And you think that when you spam BS like that someone serious will fall for your BS?

Come one man, be serious

Uncle Flintop:
... with support of EU regulated trading platform mxtrade , I am able to calculated the foregone conclusion of this trading place with certainly.

I can calculate the foregone of your account with cerntainly. What was the trading platform nobody needs? Ah, MXTrade. Broker too, hmm, one I'll never give a rats ass.

@fx_laurent: So, you have a system that works on all markets. Wanna share something? Why someone should believe a 1-post-member? Traders out there, never give your money in the hands of someone who promise you 500% a month. If a man/woman or team can trade, why should they need clients? Right, this is bullsh*t. Here I hear my scam sensors ringing.

PS: There must be somewhere a nest of idiots and from time to time they come out.

krelian99:

I can calculate the foregone of your account with cerntainly. What was the trading platform nobody needs? Ah, MXTrade. Broker too, hmm, one I'll never give a rats ass.

@fx_laurent: So, you have a system that works on all markets. Wanna share something? Why someone should believe a 1-post-member? Traders out there, never give your money in the hands of someone who promise you 500% a month. If a man/woman or team can trade, why should they need clients? Right, this is bullsh*t. Here I hear my scam sensors ringing.

PS: There must be somewhere a nest of idiots and from time to time they come out.

"Traders" are always posting same things : "wonders"

That will never change