Ea based on WATL (breakout strategy) - page 7

hi dreamfab,

open the sources, and you can (should) see at the biginning of init() section that it take care of number of digits !!!

So, let's dream !!!

Ok thank you dino.

Also, i see that they are two update versions: WATL_14_1.mq4 posted by Enforcer and WATL_14_2.mq4 by giapel.

I try them but the first seems to be better (maybe am wrong). So what are the differences between those two versions?

Thank you and nice weekend.

dreamfab:
Ok thank you dino.

Also, i see that they are two update versions: WATL_14_1.mq4 posted by Enforcer and WATL_14_2.mq4 by giapel.

I try them but the first seems to be better (maybe am wrong). So what are the differences between those two versions?

Thank you and nice weekend.

hi, the difference beetween watl 14.1 and watl 14.2 is :

extern bool ManageSL = true;

if you MangeSL== true is watl 14.2 else watl 14.1, this function mange Sl during large moviment

best regards

giapel

Ok thank you giapel.

So, it seems that withn't the MangeSL we have better results. No?

I test Walt 14.1 since one week, on USD JPY, H4, and no trade for the moment (also, no sell stop or buy stop) but I think it's normal.

Any body here make a forward test on Walt ea?

Also, when I do the same backtest that enforcer on USD JPY H4, with a 4d broker, no rpoblem, I have the same result. But when i do it with a 5d broker, the result are totaly different.

I have a nice modelage for both tests.

What do you think about it?

Thank you.

>> 4d broker, no problem: http://www.videobourse.fr/walt-ea-usdjpy-H4.htm

>> 5d broker, ... : http://www.videobourse.fr/walt-ea-usdjpy-H4-5d.htm

Edit: It's ok, i had look the code and see that they are yet a fonction for 5d, so i put the same setting for 4d and 5d and now it's ok.

WATL progress

hi all,

I can't see progress of this ea since last may, correct me if I'm wrong... anybody still using it? the basis for it's creation is simple but effective -- I meant the breakout strategy... i gonna try this

cheers

I just have this EA

I will try to learn the indicator first, before use the EA

Thank you

I'm using the watl indi for my manual strategy with great success but i don't why, i'm trying to backtest the EA on the pepperstone platform and it gives me errors on modifying orders, i don't know why, maybe bad settings, does someone have a set file with the good settings to make it work ?

Any update on this EA?