ValeoFX's Trading Method... - page 18

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

fxvoilaaa:
valeo, is that zig zag you're using??

Hi there,

What on earth makes you think it is a ZigZag, fxvoilaaa?

No, if you read my Post again, you will see that it is the Barros indicator and it is based on Elliott wave counting. The Red lines gives you the zigzag appearance for sure, but very much a different indicator.

Unfortunately the person who sent it to me also stop researching it and so it came to an early demise.

If there is anything else I can be of help, let me know.

Regards.

latest template..

your system is very hard..

i'm confused..

pls send your latest template again..

your template not work correctly on my system..

tnx valeo..

happy world cup 2010..

Files:
22222.gif  26 kb

You want proof

hmmmm, someone post a trading method that they have been using for years successfully and you want proof. This person is a full time trading professional that trades every day of the week and they take time to come to this sight and post their method for FREE, and you want them to prove their trading method. It appears that you are looking for the Holy Grail. You are at the wrong blog......let me send you to the correct site.......GodOnlyKnows.com......and remember it starts with www.

Your welcome.

which are the settings?

Hi, Ive jst been following this thread for the past weeks and im lost now jst when i thought i got everyrthing up on the plAtform...im not5 sure which setting to use now..

woodies cci 13/5

4tf xo from first post..kirper 6.5 (he only field change) and the rest are the settings ive gathered frrom all three threads so im which ones should i be using?

Thanks in advance

Hey Valeo,

hope your tradings going well. Would you be able to post any latest screenshots of your current setup and also what settings and indviduals indicators that may be used so that I can replicate the setup?

I can see that its definately improved since I last used the XO method.

Would be grateful for your time on this. Thanks buddy.

masoudu2ub:
your system is very hard..

i'm confused..

pls send your latest template again..

your template not work correctly on my system..

tnx valeo..

happy world cup 2010..

Would you mind contacting me through PM so that we can sort you out. I don't want to add further "confusion" here.

Atrosia:
Hi, Ive jst been following this thread for the past weeks and im lost now jst when i thought i got everyrthing up on the plAtform...im not5 sure which setting to use now..

woodies cci 13/5

4tf xo from first post..kirper 6.5 (he only field change) and the rest are the settings ive gathered frrom all three threads so im which ones should i be using?

Thanks in advance

=============================

Would you mind rereading just this Thread? Ignore the other two please. I don't understand the "confusion" bit, but then I am methodical and look at the latest Thread first.

If you still are confused, let me know and I will be prepared to walk an extra mile with you.

Sincerely.

WilteredFire:
Hey Valeo,

hope your tradings going well. Would you be able to post any latest screenshots of your current setup and also what settings and indviduals indicators that may be used so that I can replicate the setup?

I can see that its definately improved since I last used the XO method.

Would be grateful for your time on this. Thanks buddy.

Longggggggggggggggg time no speak, WilteredFire. Would you mind contacting me through PM so that we can get onto the page right away? You have been "around the block" yourself, so I don't need to "hold your hand" at this stage and therefore it will be "less confusing" to the others who are still "groping in the dark" and who needs coaching.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

TEMA settings...

Guys, I have been testing the TEMA over a very long time and I think I finally managed to get the settings right.

On the M5-TF I used to use the 15 setting, but I have found that a setting of 21 outperforms it.

Secondly, on the M30-TF I find that the setting must be 13 and not 15.

I post here first the entry this morning using the 21-TEMA on M5. (The next Post will show the use of the MTF_TEMA set @ 30M for your benefit)

Please let me know what your views are.

====================================

I have since done a lot of research on the TEMA and will post the latest settings in the last post dated today 25th February 2010 with a screen-print. The results are many months of serious research . Join me in using this incredible indicator and you will NOT be sorry.

Tema ...

I have posted in Posts #117 (P13); #128 (P13) and again in Post #143 on page 15, about the TEMA and how effective I find it.

Well after more research I discovered that if I put the MTF-version set @ 15 on the H-1 chart and then drop it down to as far as M-5, that it astounded me in giving such incredibly accurate signals.

So, I attach a template here for you to try starting on H-1 and please note how accurate the 15-EMA is in containing the trades. When the price does break-out from the 15-EMA, just see what contains it until such time that the TREND has changed and you now have the privilege of seeing the TREND change on even the lowest TFs. Powerful stuff IMHO.

Also, I attach the TEMA and its MTF version for convenience sake as I know that people do not want to go back to the previous pages to download the TEMA.

I do not trade against the outer-line (Magenta in my case) to ensure that the TREND has changed.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Files:
tema_rlh.mq4  4 kb
tema_h1.gif  58 kb
tema_h-1.tpl  3 kb