The Flying Holy Phonix - page 3

Touch Up It

roslimelaka:
Hi nunung,

I try coded the idea and really it works when you can define trending and define high & low. Not need for very accurate entry as long as the trend is correct and need to avoid the ranging...

why dont you post your EA here for us to improve it as I see it as interesting.

results can just great with up to 50 to >100% in a day.

But I dont think your entry is really based on psar. It must be something else that u dont want to reveal. Anyway thank you for the pics as pics can tell a lot too.

Do you allow me to post my EA here that is close to your results?

It would be more interesting if you complement this EA with Max Trades Optimalization and Stop it from opening Reverse positions infinitly in Accurate

added improvement EA

cockeyedcowboy:
Your answer to this question is the key to success in trading. I use trend lines and support and ressistance levels to deturmine my actions. Drawing out trend lines can be very subjective as two people can have very differing trend lines on the same price data. Not to mention, the redrawing of the line as new data enters the chart.

I've created a way to draw trend lines that are consistance. Based on price cycles and I can determine not only the primary trend in the data but also the secondary, and minor trends contained within the time series. In meny cases not all three can be seen at all times as they may be all one in the same trend, that is, all stacked up on each other. Each one will control the outcome of my trade including when to enter a countertrend possition against the primary trend. Like all other methods my is not always right.

The one thing that seperates my trend analysis from the others is that once the primary trend line is broken I donot take it as a trend reversal. I assume that a trading range has formed between the last pivot high and the last pivot low of the last primary trend. When either one of the ranges lines gets broken then and only then will I consider a new trend has formed in the direction of the break.

Hope this will give you some ideas to improve your system.

Keit

I ve tryed to absorb your advise, here is the result.

Up to now I just can take Support and Resistant level, Zig Zag base indicator

pasted over to existing EA.

Ofcourse your next guidance about trend line will very appreciated.

Thanks in advance

nunungsubarja:
I ve tryed to absorb your advise, here is the result.

Up to now I just can take Support and Resistant level, Zig Zag base indicator

pasted over to existing EA.

Ofcourse your next guidance about trend line will very appreciated.

Thanks in advance

nunungsubarja

I dont have time to explain it right now but try this;

Start with a clean graph, take even the grid off, then apply your zigzag *(the red one that is on your chart) know draw in your up or down trend lines at the points that the zigzag turns. that is if the price is going up use the points that the zig turns up as a low point in that uptrend. call this the primary trend.

add 2 more zigzags of lesser durations each (smaller levels of movements). Know draw in your trend lines for each of them and refer to them as your secondary and minor trend lines.

play with the amounts that you are using for your zigzags to see what you get. I dont use zigs for my analysis but I think you can get a similar out come with them. I dont have the time to try them but if you like what you see post a screenshot and I will go into greater detail from there.

Keit

usefull indicator

cockeyedcowboy:
nunungsubarja

I dont have time to explain it right now but try this;

Start with a clean graph, take even the grid off, then apply your zigzag *(the red one that is on your chart) know draw in your up or down trend lines at the points that the zigzag turns. that is if the price is going up use the points that the zig turns up as a low point in that uptrend. call this the primary trend.

add 2 more zigzags of lesser durations each (smaller levels of movements). Know draw in your trend lines for each of them and refer to them as your secondary and minor trend lines.

play with the amounts that you are using for your zigzags to see what you get. I dont use zigs for my analysis but I think you can get a similar out come with them. I dont have the time to try them but if you like what you see post a screenshot and I will go into greater detail from there.

Keit

Nevermain, btw I just get very usefull Indicator( Ggekko Indicator), it not only for Trendy but also Untrend very Clear