RAS moderators announcement, reports and problems - page 81

newdigital:
Or may be code it as the options as true or false in the settings. Anyway - it's up to them

Yes, that is what I was suggesting ... "code it as an option"

Very very important announcement will be today: about new version of RAS EA, new feature for sellers/buyers and about updating your RAS EA during this weekend.

All sellers and buyers will receve it by email, and I will try to repeat it later today.

Check your email today and tomorrow!

How to see Active Orders on RAS

Orders list: SystemsFx | Rent a Signal

RentASignal is showing "1 Active Order" for systemsfx but I don't see the corresponding section listing the active order (only the closed orders are visible) ... is there a way to see the "Active Orders"?

If you are subscriber to this signal so you should see - login to RAS with your buyer's username and click on Active Orders or on Closed orders link.

newdigital:
If you are subscriber to this signal so you should see - login to RAS with your buyer's username and click on Active Orders or on Closed orders link.

Thanks, I didn't notice that I wasn't logged in

So, as I see - it is very important to read

- this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179175/page54

and

this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179175/page54

And it is my personal comment (see below).

Because, if I (as the vendor for example) estimate MY USUAL lot size for some signal for elite section as 1 so will subscribers know that they should estimate THEIR USUAL lot size looking on MY USUAL lot size?

newdigital:
I think - most important for buyers - to know usual/reported lot size of the vendor. Because acording to new RAS stats concept - if vendor reported to RAS about his usual lot size as 0.01, and buyer reported about 0.1 so all lot sizes of the buyer will be multiplied by 10 irrespective of his lot multiplier.

If this USUAL trading lot size for vendor and buyer is working as additional lot multiplier so it may be some issue ... because in this case - buyers should report to RAS about website/stats about their USUAL lot size looking for vendor's USUAL lot size.

Otherwise, as I said - vendor will opren the trade with lot size 0.2 and you as the buyer - you will receive lot size = 20.

It is what I see that to understand here.

It is what I know.

But some vendors does not know that their USUAL (reported to RAS) lot size is acting as additional lot multiplier FOR BUYERS. And it is very very important (and understand) about what I am writing here including those 2 links above (other wise it will be so salled "surprise!" on Monday sorry).

newdigital:
I think - all vendors and subscribers should reeive email message about updating RAS EA during the weekend.

It is mandatory!

If you do not receive so it is the email message for vendors.

We would like to inform you that Rent a Signal will be performing an upgrade to its system after the market closes on Friday, July 2 at GMT 1:00am. There will be new and improved features for signal providers, as well as for clients, that require you to introduce new information. ...

For a RAS_EA update as important and critical as this, shouldn't all providers and subscribers be given more notice than a few days? Seems like we deserve at least 5-7 days to prepare and to be sure that everyone has a chance to get the email notice. I have been checking my email and I have not received any notices.