RAS moderators announcement, reports and problems - page 73

mrv:
...(or, much more often, HUGE loss)...

We can see it on balance/equity image. It is the floating drawdown on open trades.

Another solution - delay new open orders by 1 - 2 hrs, and problem solved.

I said about delay in the previous post.

Nd,

1.Fixed initial deposit means, that RAS statistics are simply set to one fixed value totally independent from what a signal seller uses in his reference account. Look at other websites aka Collective2 and how they do it.

Any vendor can simply take a 5,0 mio USD Demo account and trade a zillion lots to make it on the top of the RAS statistics.

2.I am not talking about execution delays! I am talking about the publishing time of a trade on the RAS website. Haven`t you figured out how this is already highly abused. Maybe it is intentionally?

Janus

I think - C2 is using it for autotrading.

besides ... the people can select any deposit in the stats.

For now - it is 1,000 by default in the signal page and any selectable on the next advanced page.

As to delay with the publishing ...

open/close trades are published almost in real time.

other stats is subject to RAS database refreshing sorry.

Just some information.

I want to tell more about Connection Logger.

This EA (with the manual about how to use it) is available on RAS download page here: Downloads | Rent a Signal

Connection Logger EA is checking and monitoring the connection of your Metatrader with the broker's server. It is nothing with RAS. It is the connection with or without RAS. Connection with your broker.

Many traders knows that it was disconnection today for Alpari UK Metatraders and Connection Logger EA recorded it:

Besides, - this EA is writing some record onto text file in files folder of your Metatrader's directory:

This one:

1-2010.03.17 11:26:48 reconnected

0-2010.03.17 13:16:10 connection lost

1-2010.03.17 13:29:01 reconnected

0-2010.03.17 13:29:06 connection lost

1-2010.03.17 13:29:06 reconnected

---------------

I am making clones for many signals (as a buyer) and the performance of the clones are sent back to RAS (as a vendor). So, I can see as a buyer and as a vendor.

Usually, in many cases, buyers can see nothing if their Metatrader disconnected with the broker's server:

- RAS EA is not showing it immediately in buyer;s mode;

- Metatrader itself is not telling about it sometimes in Connection Status:

Only vendors are able to see it without Connection Logger:

Because it should be written on the chart something as "trying to connect 12 times" for example.

So, for all the vendors: use Connection Logger EA (download it from RAS website and attach to any chart) to monitor the connection of your metatrader with your broker. Because sorry - most delay for buyers are coming because of this disconnection from your side.

Monitor it for few days and see text file recorded.

If your broker is making many disconnections - change the broker.

ND,

1.Using a fixed statistics deposit of 1000 USD on the stats page in RAS is exactly a great way to mislead potential subscribers, if the system vendor uses a totally different deposit.

2.Publishing signals in real time is the worst thing to do on any signal tracking and subscription page. You seem not to understand "Why".

Orders must be delayed by 1-2h after they are opened!

Janus

You can direct them to advanced stats page where they can select any initial deposit size.

But I aree - it may be ood to ask the vendors about their initial deposit to chage this 1,000.

As I know - the developers are programming autotrading now so any chages will be later (as they are busy sorry).

Publishing delay ... yes, I do not understand it sorry.

I know that there is no any publishing delay: if 1 open the trade - so this trade will be published on RAS website. Same with close. Just use REFRESH LIST link. Because RAS webpage is not refreshing automatically so the buyers should press this REFRESH LIST link.

Besides, RAS EA is not reading the webpage.

RAS EA is connecting to RAS database.

So, whatever published with or without delay - it does not matter for RAS website. Because RAS EA is not connected with webpage.

But from what I see - no any delay with publishing open/close trades.

Some stats - yes. But it is related to RAS server and so on (it is how the developers explained to me).

JanusTrading:
Orders must be delayed by 1-2h after they are opened!

Well. Now I understand.

But no one can see open trades for now.

Subscribers only.

You can see what they (the developers) sent to me by email few days ago:

- subscribers are able to see active/pending orders,

- not logged in users and not subscribers are able to see count of active/pending orders only.

It means that if the person did not subscribe to the signal so he can see nothing. He can see just how many open trades (3 or 5).

newdigital:
We can see it on balance/equity image. It is the floating drawdown on open trades.

...which updates like twice a day, and also gives just approximate values. Good enough for a student's lab, but not for a serious signal selling website. So which one is RAS?

also, open orders may be delayed / not visible for everyone. Subscribers MUST see open orders in real time. If you need reason - just to make sure everything works fine.

If the person want to subcribe so he/she can turn balance/image graph for 1 week and see floating drawdown on open trades almost in real time. And number of open trades openes.

Subscribed users can see open trades: