RAS moderators announcement, reports and problems - page 14

What is the broker with this strange suffix?

I sent message to the developers about suffixes last time and repeated it now.

They created 1.22.

It was 1.19 and they made 1.22 after 1.19.

I asked about suffixes (they did not reply yet).

newdigital:
What is the broker with this strange suffix? I sent message to the developers about suffixes last time and repeated it now.

If I remember right Broco have such suffix.

Broker is Activtrades, STP platform

newdigital:
What is the broker with this strange suffix? I sent message to the developers about suffixes last time and repeated it now.

hi do you have any feedback whether 1.22 works with -fx suffix?

very frustrated and annoyed......

I've been using RAS version 1.17 for a while with no problems, and just noticed that version 1.22 was available, so I installed it, then restarted my MT4 platform. Firstly I did this with my demo account just to make sure it was OK, and sure enough it was, so then I did it with my live account - it immediately ended all of my RAS trades!!! That's 88 trades!! As you can imagine I am not happy about this and any help or explanation would be appreciated.

If it works for demo so it works for live.

Can you sent RAS log file to my email? Just to understand the problem (I sent PM to you).

I received your 3 emails and replied and resent log files to the developers. I think it was something with the settings but the developers can say exactly about what it was.

hi do you have any feedback whether 1.22 works with -fx suffix?

i am still waiting for this but no reply from your side...

They did it for _fx and P and so on. I spent long time trying to find the Metatrader with those suffixs. Finally I found some Broco second platform, tested it for 2 days and I hope that final version will be uploaded soon. Because it may be goos to have this problem fixed finally with all the suffixes. So, I hope that it will be uploaded (today or tomorrow).

Because it was difficult to add it manually.