Tradeigel's trades - page 2

Hi Tradeigel!

Sounds too good to be true!

Keep us up to date,please.

thanks and way to go

Hi,

nik:
Sounds too good to be true!

Well...Yeah, I am very happy with the new system, too. I feel I learned a lot in the past lessons, just wait for the next entry in the journal - the week started off awesomely

First trade for the week worked out beautifully!

02-23-2009 ~03:02 am, GBP/JPY, M5, LONG, 38+72+248 = + 358 pips

This really was an awesome trade! In this trade, I had an initial stop of 32 pips yielding an extremely good risk:reward ratio.

That's actually what we're looking for in the system, finding trades allowing very tight stopLosses but facing a huge potential for profits.

It shows that in trending times like this, the system is able to offset a large number of losses and is capable of making you money big time .

Files:
over300.jpg  27 kb

Hi Tradeigel!

That last trade you took looks realy great,can you tell me more about ithe system you are using?

hi Nik,

sure, the trading training I am attending is provided by NorfesiaFX.

I learned about them from a friend like half a year ago.

Admin: If links are not permitted in this forum, feel free to remove the hyperlink - I didn't mean to offend.

trade #10

today I took a scalping trade against the general trend (counter trade).

After taking out the first lot at a profit of 20 pips, the market went against us but finally hit the green MA yielding profit of 44 pips on each of the two remaining lots, great!

02-25-2009 ~1:15 pm, EUR/JPY, M1, LONG, +20+44+44 = 108 pips.

Files:
ey20.jpg  30 kb

ok, the E/U version of this trade didn't work out after all:

02-25-2009 ~1:15 pm, EUR/USD, M1, LONG, 3 x -13 = -39 pips

Files:
ey20.png2.1.jpg  26 kb

Hi

I will take a look at this website,thanks.

The charts are sure pretty.

When do you sleep?

Hi Kenny,

funny, you asked!

This is what my family members wonder about, too . The thing is I am staying up late to a max. of like 4 am when I am seeing a potential setup forming.

Otherwise, I try to get sleep from before 2 but since started learning this system this doesn't work a lot ...you probably know what I mean.

This is why I planned a little more than a week vacation - an advice from the trading sessions: better focus on trading for like four weeks in a row and then take a week or two off, it helps you regenerate.

I am leaving by plane tomorrow morning, staying off the markets till March 08.

See you then with a fresh mind.

Kenny Rogers:
The charts are sure pretty. When do you sleep?