An easy one

Well guys I want to share my "system" with you. It is not really a system it is just a strategy based on price action and intuition. I`m just testing it for now but the results are positive as you can see. So what the "system" is.

My theory is that 90% of market moves are made by speculators. So 9 out of 10 market moves will be covered by other move. Which are the moves that will not be covered you will ask? That would be news, large bank wires, big events, London open, New York open and so on. So basically if we avoid these events we will take profit most of the time. Refer to attached chart for example.

Stop loss I`m using is 100 pips and take profit is 20. So far the result is +180 pips. I will keep posting the result here.

Best regards

Files:
clipboard01.jpg  147 kb

hi F! thank you for sharing ideas - i believe you'll to describe system farther - just technical note - could you plese, post pictures not that wide - it makes it very difficult to read post if you have to scroll back and force each line.

- that's all, and thank you for sharing your thoughts

fireeee:
Stop loss I`m using is 100 pips and take profit is 20. So far the result is +180 pips. I will keep posting the result here.

You might be right, but im afraid the risk reward thing is very bad. Which i look into first... in all thanks for sharing.

what kol8071 is true, but if you want to send me the $100 instead, I will be glad to send you $20 in return. This way you will not have to risk your money on a forex trade. I take paypal

I must also chime in and agree that the risk/reward ratio is far off....naturally you will get a lot of winners....but you will need them to survive...

ES

so what is the entry logic?