Trigg'3dTrSys Signals - page 8

wes2706:
Jeff, I have recently subscribed to signal #485.. my platform (alpari UK) had confirmed to me that they will support hedging. If I continue to use ~485, will it cover all your signals, or should I get 757 instead (or should i get both?) Please clarify.

With Alpari UK, it's too risky to use my EA signals if your balance is too low (=$1000).

Reason : Alpari UK has only standard lotsizes (= 100K). Even when using mini account at this broker, the recommended starting balance is $50000.

IBFX has smaller lotsizes (10K), with minimum 0.01 lotsize, the recommended starting balance is $5000 for mini account. IBFX is not supporting hedging anymore.

You can use both 485 and 757 signals together in 1 account as long as your broker supports hedging.

Regards,

Jeff

Hi jeff, the last days trade generated a quite big drawdown (at least for my account), do you think it could recover soon or it is going to get worse?

ttteee:
Hi jeff, the last days trade generated a quite big drawdown (at least for my account), do you think it could recover soon or it is going to get worse?

This is not a big DD, it's only 2% for this moment. Which account type and which broker do you use?

Jeff

question

hi, i have subscribed to your signal (485) today,

Today it has not been opened any transaction, all is correct? Or it does not work for me? Thanks

chimuria:
hi, i have subscribed to your signal (485) today, Today it has not been opened any transaction, all is correct? Or it does not work for me? Thanks

Indeed, there were no opened trades today until some minutes ago. 3 trades are now opened.

Thanks for your subscription!

Jeff

Newly Rented

i have rented "Trigg'3dComTrSys" today. Just wanted to know which chart i should attach it and the time frame of the chart. Also the following message appears on the screen:

Ordersend Error : 133 Trade Is Disabled.

What does this mean?

Thanx

albatriq:
i have rented "Trigg'3dComTrSys" today. Just wanted to know which chart i should attach it and the time frame of the chart. Also the following message appears on the screen:

Ordersend Error : 133 Trade Is Disabled.

What does this mean?

Thanx

I usually place the EA on EURUSD 1H chart.

About 133 error, maybe it's because you use read-only password. With read-only (investor) password, you cannot place trades.

Regards,

Jeff

Error 133

fxtrader625:
I usually place the EA on EURUSD 1H chart.

About 133 error, maybe it's because you use read-only password. With read-only (investor) password, you cannot place trades.

Regards,

Jeff

I am using other EAs also on the same account in a different chart. The trades get generated on that EA as such, It is not because of the investor password. Is it because of the new hedging rule? I am using Interbank FX mini account?

Regards

albatriq:
I am using other EAs also on the same account in a different chart. The trades get generated on that EA as such, It is not because of the investor password. Is it because of the new hedging rule? I am using Interbank FX mini account? Regards

Yes, the new hedging rule for US brokers makes that impossible to place buy and sell positions of the same currency on the same account.

Jeff

Error 133

fxtrader625:
Yes, the new hedging rule for US brokers makes that impossible to place buy and sell positions of the same currency on the same account. Jeff

Jeff,

I noticed that I am getting this ""error 133 : Trade is disabled"" for only some of your orders. Some are getting executed. What could be the problem?

Regards