Trigg'3dTrSys Signals - page 11

Hi Yoda_Glenn,

Yoda_Glenn:

1. What is the average trade time of your open positions?

It mostly takes some days time, although there are still some trades from a number of months ago.

Yoda_Glenn:

2. What is your average draw down of your positions?

The DD of 1 currency pair is mostly about 0.5-3.0%, but it can happen that DD would be as big as 10%.

Yoda_Glenn:

3. What time does your EA usually open up trades?

Anytime.

Yoda_Glenn:

4. Does your automated system give a take profit goal when it first opens up trades?

Yes, trades are always opened with TP, none of them have SL.

Yoda_Glenn:

5. Can this system be rented for manual traders?

I don't think that a manual trader can easily follow these signals, as they can be slow or fast, depending to the market. Sometimes, he can have better luck if a number of positions are opened for a long period, placing positions at better entry prices than with automated system. For a short term, he might have missed some trades, if the market changes too quickly.

Regards,

Jeff

Hi

Can you tell me if this signal will work without problems on a 5 digit ECN broker?

jamesfrance:
Hi Can you tell me if this signal will work without problems on a 5 digit ECN broker?

The answer lies rather within RAS EA than within Signal EA.

There was also a question about this, at this link, but with more details:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179149/page6

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179149/page6 is confirming that this RAS EA would work without problems on a 5 digit ECN broker.

Jeff

Thanks Fx

As I am receiving other signals from RAS ok it shouldn't be a problem then.

Hi,

i have a paid account with Trigg'3dComTrSys frankly i didn't follow up the open/closed orders since i joined RAS but yesterday i was taking a look at my METTRADER and tring to compare the results, what i found is iam not getting all opened or closed positions that the EA are trading!

Please take a look at the attached files and go to Trigg'3dComTrSys page at 18-8-09 he open more than 3 positions but i didn't get any of these open or closed positions (as i attached the images) so i don't know from the beginning of my active account till now how many positions i missed, please help me with that.

Note: when i joined RAS a strange massage at Metatrader platform appears from my first day which is:

ras_report_buyer.csv not found, the last error is: 4103

and i contact you regarding this you reply that it will never effect the trading

By the way:

1- i have a DSL connection with 1MB speed only to this server.

2- the server have only the META TRADER terminal installed and i never use it for anything else

3- the connection is on all the time, and even if it went off Metatrader will tell exactly when it went off

4- My broker is FXSOLUTION Autralia

5- windows firewall is off all the time

6- i never ever clsosed my computer from the beginning of installing the EA

I hope you can find a solution to my problem

Thanks

Best Regards

Sam

Files:
trade.zip  273 kb
trade.jpg  153 kb
untitled_1.jpg  148 kb

lopy78:
Hi,

i have a paid account with Trigg'3dComTrSys frankly i didn't follow up the open/closed orders since i joined RAS but yesterday i was taking a look at my METTRADER and tring to compare the results, what i found is iam not getting all opened or closed positions that the EA are trading!

Please take a look at the attached files and go to Trigg'3dComTrSys page at 18-8-09 he open more than 3 positions but i didn't get any of these open or closed positions (as i attached the images) so i don't know from the beginning of my active account till now how many positions i missed, please help me with that.

Note: when i joined RAS a strange massage at Metatrader platform appears from my first day which is:

ras_report_buyer.csv not found, the last error is: 4103

and i contact you regarding this you reply that it will never effect the trading

By the way:

1- i have a DSL connection with 1MB speed only to this server.

2- the server have only the META TRADER terminal installed and i never use it for anything else

3- the connection is on all the time, and even if it went off Metatrader will tell exactly when it went off

4- My broker is FXSOLUTION Autralia

5- windows firewall is off all the time

6- i never ever clsosed my computer from the beginning of installing the EA

I hope you can find a solution to my problem

Thanks

Best Regards

Sam

Lopy,

the account you are running with has been deposited with $500, is much too low for Trigg'3dComTrSys. Since Free Margin could have been too low, not all trades were opened or trades were opened with very different prices. As I have described this signal, I recommend $50000 balance for standard account. FXSolution Australia has only standard lotsizes, so sorry...

Regards,

Jeff

Thank you for your fast reply

but what about positions opened differently that you opened in your website that's nothing to do with the margin, another issue i have a micro account with .10 lot per trade i think that's good for trying the signals what do u think?

thanks again

Sam

lopy78:
Thank you for your fast reply

but what about positions opened differently that you opened in your website that's nothing to do with the margin, another issue i have a micro account with .10 lot per trade i think that's good for trying the signals what do u think?

thanks again

Sam

Which broker do u use for micro account?

FXSOLUTION Australia

i always trade with .10C lot size i think its good for 500$ as a start,

thanks

lopy78:
FXSOLUTION Australia

i always trade with .10C lot size i think its good for 500$ as a start,

thanks

What is 1 unity lotsize in $ for micro account? What does exactly mean .10C lotsize?