FX Simple Signals - page 6

iger:
Today GBP/JPY shoot a way above 140.00 "go live" threshold and you send a signal to close all position and wait for GBP/JPY goes below 140.00. Did you ever adjust 140.00 threshold during last two years of trading FXSS:Live ?

Hi Iger.

FXSS: Live EA live and pending orders were not closed solely on the price reaching 140.00. There were other determining factors.

I am constantly adjusting this EA to make it trade in the safest way possible.

I hope this helps.

Fx

let me in

hi

i can wait to have the fxss live ea

what do i have to do?

Apologies

I would like to sincerely apologise to the people who have made enquiries regarding FXSS: Live EA via email, pm's and through my website.

Personal issues are preventing me from having a normal trading life at the moment and this includes sitting down to return messages.

Unfortunately, due to the amount of messages, I will not be able to reply to them individually.

Please subscribe to this thread as any future correspondence will be done through here.

Feel free to follow my FXSS: The Sky Is The Limit EA which has not had a losing trade since I started it in January 2009.

btw. I dont expect it to have a losing trade, EVER.

Sorry for any inconveniance caused.

Fx

will you be making this ea available for subscription

I'm very interested on this EA, any chance to subscribe to it?

I was writing an email to ask for more informations, but then i saw the last few posts and decided to leave a message here.

FXSS: The Sky Is The Limit EA for subscription

Yes FX Simple Signals, will the FXSS: The Sky Is The Limit EA be available for subscription? We would very much like to try it out

FXSS: Live EA's

Thank you so, so much for everyones patience in waiting for this opportunity. Please follow FXSS: LEA Tweaked and FXSS: LEA Special on the signals page on RAS website. Both will be available for subscription as soon as they have been approved.

The latter has not shown up as yet but will be there soon, as soon as I have sorted out a technical issue with New Digital.

Thanks

Fx

FXSS: Live EA's (LEA)

FXSS: LEA's all originate from FXSS: The Sky Is The Limit EA. I have spent many hours tweaking and adjusting them to suit the ever changing market conditions and the smaller account sizes.

You can be assured of the same performance as FXSS: The Sky Is The Limit EA.

FXSS: The Sky Is The Limit EA is not up for subscription.

Thanks

Fx

FX Simple Signals:
Thank you so, so much for everyones patience in waiting for this opportunity. Please follow FXSS: LEA Tweaked and FXSS: LEA Special on the signals page on RAS website. Both will be available for subscription as soon as they have been approved.

The latter has not shown up as yet but will be there soon, as soon as I have sorted out a technical issue with New Digital.

Thanks

Fx

Great, this is the first time I see a 100% win system.

Keep it up, you rock.

FXSS: LEA Tweaked Question

FX Simple Signals:
FXSS: LEA's all originate from FXSS: The Sky Is The Limit EA. I have spent many hours tweaking and adjusting them to suit the ever changing market conditions and the smaller account sizes.

You can be assured of the same performance as FXSS: The Sky Is The Limit EA.

FXSS: The Sky Is The Limit EA is not up for subscription.

Thanks

Fx

Does the FXSS: LEA Tweaked EA open Buys and Sells simultaneously? Either market or pending orders? The reason I ask is that IBfx won't allow both in the same account at the same time, so I have to consider this before subscribing.

Thanks.