100-300 Pips Per Day Any Pair Any Timeframe Using 2 Indicators - page 71

Exit rules

Are there any rules of TP and SL?

Hello,

Maybe I missed this info, the #1 stragtegy in post 1 said on 1 min to use the 100 sma. Only on 1 min recommended or in general?

Thank you for an answer.

Holger

answer

SXMTrader:
Hello,

Maybe I missed this info, the #1 stragtegy in post 1 said on 1 min to use the 100 sma. Only on 1 min recommended or in general?

Thank you for an answer.

Holger

in general, it is recomended to read at least the first page, may be the second will not harm u either.

GL

woow, it,s a simple and provitable system. I like to try it.

Many thank's to Joesmoe, have a good trade

JangoFet:
in general, it is recomended to read at least the first page, may be the second will not harm u either. GL

LOL!!!

Ok. This system looks great. i have actually been using the DTB system for the past few days but im more suited to trading the M5 so im happy i found this thread. Thank you joe for sharing your system after reading your thread i can see many traders have profited using it. Has anyone created an macd with a sound alert when the histogram crosses 0? I scoured through the thread and its attachments however i couldnt find one. I have also searched the internet and other forums but im having trouble finding what im looking for. Any help guys? And any updates to the system would be great also. Thanks...

I also have a a zero lag macd which picks up trend changes sooner than most and is quite effective. If someone is interested in adding a sound alert to it let me know and ill be sure to forward it to you.

hi joesmoe i am a new newbe, no live trades yet i found my way to this forum by chance and read your posts very nice looking systems #1$ have downloaded, cant wait to try them thank you from daves192 ps dont worry about fools the world is full of them .If i have any problims can i contact you thanks again

Thank you JS

I've came across this thread today - so far using just the S/R and MACD settings as described in post #1 I've been doing 25+ pips for the last 3 hrs and currently up +18 on my fourth trade . I have quite a bit of reading on this thread to do before I will post again - in the meantime, you have my thanks on this excellent system.

-Al Mo

Mp -- interesting to see my advice taken by tro and others, BUT . . . . . .

as you can see, when TRO took the idea of using the s+r, he at least gave ME credit for it, although he DIDNT give "barry" credit for being the one to come up with the indicator in the first place.

my part in it (which is copyright protected, btw) was to use the macd and the "barrys s+r along with a strength and trend indicators and a few OTHER s+r chart overlays to produce a minimum of 350 pips a day, which i am presently teaching at another site.

For scalping, we take a minimum of 6 trades on each one minute chart and then go on to the 3 minute, 5 minute and start all over again, working our way up to the 15 minute.

For longer term trades, one can take ONE core trade and then play the rises and dips (as long as your broker allows you to hedge) which essentially quadruples your money over just holding ONE trade.

TRO took the information without even asking, as he does constantly and is the underlying reason for EVERY site banning him (i get banned also, but mostly for telling the truth and stepping on some well connected toes)

anyway, this is what the ORIGINATOR of this method (ME !) has made so far today, and we expect to hit 800 pips before we then switch to our "overnite" trades, good for a usual 120 pips while we sleep !

TRO is definitely not one of the "good" guys, going so far to request "donations" for his indicators which are nothing more than fancy rehash of someone ELSES WORK !

FURTHERMORE, while i have mixed feelings about the thread owner using this, i am REALLY UPSET to see that its not being used in its entirety but rather just a small part --- much of what happens in these trades (to avoid massive drawdowns) is "time of day" based, which is a very important part of the approach. Arbitrarily going forth on a trend that will reverse soon can bring DEATH to a small account, especially if its being overtraded.

While this unfinished method presented here will work in a trending market, the part that saves you in a ranging market is missing, with NO ATTENTION payed to it.

so for the ones who use this as printed here, its ONLY A PARTIAL APPROACH TO THE REAL METHOD and it can easily bring you a LOT of PAIN !

BUT, enjoy and trade well

mp

Files:
06.03.09._8.jpg  603 kb
07.03.09.8.jpg  343 kb

full strategy?

So does anyone have any advice on where to get the complete strategy if this is only part??

cheers