100-300 Pips Per Day Any Pair Any Timeframe Using 2 Indicators - page 6

robp:
Time Frame.

I gotcha. I take this trade in the 1hr. I have every pair my broker allows to trade on my MT4. I like to have lots of oppurtinity to take trades so that I can pass on the so so trades and take the highest probably trades.

Today I missed out on 4-5 good trades because there were so many to choose from.

JS

How do you perform short trades

Hi Joesmoe,

Many thanks for sharing with us your system.

I would like to ask you how do you perform your short trades using 123 dots?

It seems that aplying 'show123' indicator to a chart the number 3 is positioned

to do long trades ... I am little bit tired and perhaps I am not seeing charts very well ....

Many thanks for your help and have a nice weekend.

Regards,

Target

Target:
Hi Joesmoe,

Many thanks for sharing with us your system.

I would like to ask you how do you perform your short trades using 123 dots?

It seems that aplying 'show123' indicator to a chart the number 3 is positioned

to do long trades ... I am little bit tired and perhaps I am not seeing charts very well ....

Many thanks for your help and have a nice weekend.

Regards,

Target

I forgot to take that off when I explained the set up because I use them on my second type of trade.

So on the short trades don't pay attention to them. Just Use MaC D and S/R.

I hope that helped. You have a good weekend as well.

JS

Thanks JS, the first system is really good, I'm looking forward to try the second system on demo first thing on monday.

fallingsaints:
Thanks JS, the first system is really good, I'm looking forward to try the second system on demo first thing on monday.

Thats great you are demoing first. Demo for awhile tell you have seen up down and sideways markets. We tend to get excited when we win alot of our trades to get greedy and start to fast. It will be there when you are ready. So I'm glad to hear you are going to practice first.

Over the weekend check out the move on a 5minute and 15min chart with trade set up 1 from 745pm-12n EST. See how much it moves. A great time for a trade to cross the MAC D and the S/R. You could trade just in that time alone and make a great number of pips.

It does not always go just one way. It might go one way a little then reverse. What I like about it is that it moves big most of the time.

JS

Thanks for sharing some pearls of wisdom, JS. Indeed, the simpler the better. Your trade results posted earlier today are impressive. I'm going to give this a closer look.

Walt

I congratulate you for your great spirit!! Thanks so much for sharing this and for helping us understand and use your system safely and profitably.

I am new to forex trading. Done some reading on the basics and I think i am ready to start demoing manually. I took my first ever trade last Tuesday and made 50 pips!! I used 2 indicators (Bollinger Bands and Stochastic Oscillator).

I am going to use your system to demo next week... I have read about many systems in various forums, but yours seems to be the simplest and most profitable one (judging from your results!!!). BTW, what is your daily return as a percentage? and what money management parameters do you recommend for this system.

With regard to the system I have some newbie questions if you don't mind :-). What are the rules for using S/R?. For MACD does it have to switch from negative to positive or is it ok to take a trade when we have a peak? and also for take profit, do we wait for the MACD to reach 0.00 if we entered at a peak? or do we wait all the way until it reaches the opposite peak?

I hope i have explained myself clearly...

I thank you again for this great system!

Mo

About MACD settings

Dear Joesmoe,

Thanks for sharing your wisdom with us. You're great.

I have a question about MACD settings.

You informed that the MACD settings is 11,12,11.

FastEMA=11

SlowEMA=12

MACD EMA=11

Is it right?

Thanks. All the best

Mete

beppi:
Hi joesmoe,

Thank's for your admission.

Your Setup was only a inspiration for me to make my very safely but very heavy Setups easier to use.

To "Trading for a Living" along the prices line is no easy solution in this world.

To be a successful Trader you have to make your own rules that works only for your own psychology.

Use the Setup on a Demo, look what works for you and make your own rules.

The explanation of the "WATL" indicator is the "wati.rar" file.

Here is a new version of my Setup with implemented "Tick-Smoother",

"DayBreakout" and (inspirated from "Yard-Stick-System" at this forum) adjusted "StopATR Auto" for better entrances and exits.

Happy success from Germany

My dear friend ... with such a mess of all charts I've ever seen it is definitely hard to trade. I think you should trade H4 chart not 5M because in H4 you will have enough time to find all of those things on the screen for making a decision to enter a trade.

I invite you to this thread in Forex Factory forum. You will see who these guys traded just using simple trend lines. No indicators used. None.

http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=21887

keep it simple.

meteurt7:
Dear Joesmoe,

Thanks for sharing your wisdom with us. You're great.

I have a question about MACD settings.

You informed that the MACD settings is 11,12,11.

FastEMA=11

SlowEMA=12

MACD EMA=11

Is it right?

Thanks. All the best

Mete

That is correct.

JS