100-300 Pips Per Day Any Pair Any Timeframe Using 2 Indicators - page 54

gforex:
Thanks basil2k,

do you wait for the bar to close before you trade the trix colour change; or intra bar as soon as the colour changes.

Thanks,

gray.

I don't wait, just watch that the direction is right.

pholvey:
Hey basil2k,

Looks amazing, first off, but could you please post all of the indicators that you have showing? Its tough to keep track of which indicators everyone is using at any given time (what version etc). Plus it'd be awesome to have a kind of "repository" at this late stage of the trading system development. Thanks basil2k!

Most sincerely,

pholvey

all the indicators i use are in the rar-file under my previous post.

JS thanks for this TSU!

Basil, got question. do you wait till both trix lines have the same color?

Sitaring:
JS thanks for this TSU! Basil, got question. do you wait till both trix lines have the same color?

Yes, i do. It keeps me off too early ins

Hai bro...thanks for share our system...

Is s&r repaint the past?...thanks

today i got 150 pips in eur/jpy

no it doesn't repaint

necrophantom:
Hai bro...thanks for share our system... Is s&r repaint the past?...thanks

Templetes For TSU'S

Here are the TSU'S so far.

Go to the first thread and you will see the 3 trades that are for these templetes.

JS

BlueWhale:
They are the 3 different templates for the 3 different methods for trading Joe's system.

Hi bluewhale ..

Thanks .. i have learn how to load up e template .

NonLag_AMA Indicator....

JoeSmoe,

thanks for the trading strategy which works fantastic if followed and kept simple at all. To contribute to make the trade exit decision easier I have thoguht about the NonLagAma indicator. Attached a version that I found on the mql board somewhere. The beauty of it is that as long you follow that color you are right on and in the trade for as long that move keeps going. Intersting it could be if somebody able to write an EA based on the technical information in your trade # 1 and # 2 strategy. As it works in the chefs kitchen to many cooks make the soup salty it seems here the same. No offense, it is just if things are simple sometimes hard to beleive for experts to see it work.

Files:

hi

js, thanks for your system, i have a problem whit the indi 3 level zz signal, i only can see the number 3 in my chart, i cant see the 1 or 2, its a problem or is normal?, i saw the indi and have this parameters

period1 0.0

period2 0.0

period3 34.0

its ok?

thanks js