joesmoe:
fairose,

Here you go. Hope that helps.

JS

got it bro..thanks for sharing.. really appreciate

--Id--:
hey, JS, PMed you.

--ID--,

I'm still evaluating the EA. Give me over the weekend and I'll have some feed back for you.

Thanks,

JS

juchu:
Nope. To Joesmoe.

juchu,

I'm just getting back into the swing of the thread. Sorry for not getting back to you.

What can I help you with?

JS

hey joe,

i study ur strategy 2 from post 36 at the moment.

pls look at eur/jpy, where exactly do you go short?

at the close from the last candle @134.17?

3 is formed and macd goes 2 times down.

thanks

baggermatsch:
hey joe,

i study ur strategy 2 from post 36 at the moment.

pls look at eur/jpy, where exactly do you go short?

at the close from the last candle @134.17?

3 is formed and macd goes 2 times down.

thanks

Bagermatsch,

Please attach an image of what you are seeing and I would be glad to help.

Thanks,

JS

ok, thanks

Files:
image191.jpg  14 kb

baggermatsch:
ok, thanks

baggermatsch,

You can enter the trade after the 2-3rd Candle closing. It's up to you.

One thing that might help you is using a smaller time frame TSU to enter your trade.

So goes something like this.

1hr 2-3 candle closes

Switch to a 30 min chart.

Once Mac D 11,12,11 closes below 0.00

switch to 1m chart and make sure its below the 100 MA

Then take the trade.

Note: You could even switch from the 30 min to the 5m and use TSU #1 as your entry.

One of the things I was hoping people would start to do as they slowly learned each TSU is that they all are overlapping and can alot of the times be used together.

You will naturally add your own things to the trades as you learn the market for yourself.

This forum was started to awaken the simplicity of trading and getting you to learn how to see and experiment for yourself.

We all can try new things and help each other with different indicators, as long as it does not look like a Star Wars film fighting sequence on your Plateform.

JS

Love the System, added a few things

Joe, I love your system, my success rate was around 60% before using your TSU, today I started using your TSU with a few added things and traded 100% 14 trades. I wanted to mention some other indicators I used to help me make sure the entry is good.

(SEE IMAGE)

1. Wait for the 3 to appear on the 1m and the 5m

2. wait for one full Heiken Ashi bar to change direction on the 1M

3. wait for the RSI (10), Momentum (8) and Stochastics (12,3,3) to all cross the 50 threshold on the 1M

4. wait for the MACD (5,10,10) on the 1M to cross 0 (this will almost always happen at the same time as the RSI/MOM/STO crossing 50.

EXIT

I pull out 50% of my trade when the 1M gets a full bar after the 3 appears. I pull out the rest when I see the RSI/MOM/STO crashing below the 50 threshold on the 5M

What do you think... as I have only used this system for one day, I may of just gotten lucky.

Files:
chartupload.jpg  138 kb

mikemadman:
Joe, I love your system, my success rate was around 60% before using your TSU, today I started using your TSU with a few added things and traded 100% 14 trades. I wanted to mention some other indicators I used to help me make sure the entry is good.

(SEE IMAGE)

1. Wait for the 3 to appear on the 1m and the 5m

2. wait for one full Heiken Ashi bar to change direction on the 1M

3. wait for the RSI (10), Momentum (8) and Stochastics (12,3,3) to all cross the 50 threshold on the 1M

4. wait for the MACD (5,10,10) on the 1M to cross 0 (this will almost always happen at the same time as the RSI/MOM/STO crossing 50.

EXIT

I pull out 50% of my trade when the 1M gets a full bar after the 3 appears. I pull out the rest when I see the RSI/MOM/STO crashing below the 50 threshold on the 5M

What do you think... as I have only used this system for one day, I may of just gotten lucky.

mikemadman,

I see you have found one of my other TSU's. You will definitely get more accuracy but I doubt it will be 100% of the time.

Beware of the sideways market. You would be wise to add this to the 1hr TSU as an entry. This will improve the accuracy and keep you out of sideways markets. You might want to add in the S/R break as well. Now that you have seen a couple of my TSU's See how you can use them together. Make sure you are ready because it might become to much and take you away from K.I.S.S.

This TSU is a great scalping method. If you have the ability to over lap TSU's without it being to over whelming and using the K.I.S.S you will start to see the market instead of reacting to it. You have to get to know each TSU before you put them all together. I like how you put the 11,12,11 in with the other TSU of mine you found. That is exactly what happens when you start to think on your own. You put other indicators together and you start to see what others can not.

Like in sports. There are basic fundamentals to the game. You will always do fine if you keep the basics in mind. You will be even better if you improve on the small things. But beware if you ever get into a slump you will need to take off all the indicators and start over with one basic TSU tell you get your rythum back. Even Tigar Woods has to go back to the basics and find himself to get out of a slump.

Good work,

JS

P.S. I must admit your name seems a little suspicious. This is your first post hmmmm don't want to jump to conclusions and say this is MP6140. That is exactly something he would do. LOL