100-300 Pips Per Day Any Pair Any Timeframe Using 2 Indicators - page 73

I talk of multiple personalities because seemingly everywhere you go, you have a bunch of whining Junior Members who have recent join dates coming to your aid.

You're no better than those kids who run polygamous camps. You're sick, weird, and obviously have other intentions.

You do not make that much money, and frankly if you did you wouldn't be posting. I'm just honestly sick of reading things from people like you, underworld scum, who suck the living day lights out of people by falsifying some road to the riches.

You do not run a private run, and thank you again for completely avoiding that topic.

If you're going to state you run a private fund on your first post, and now state that you don't. You're obviously messed up in some mental manner regardless of whatever I called you.

And if you did run a private fund, please give me the name so I can contact your investors and tell them how much time you spend on forums preaching like some Forex Religion Messiah.

Now go learn to speak english, and stop over emphasizing with your capital letters. You don't have "200" newbs who vouge for you, you have random newbs that religiously follow you. That would be about 5. Then you have about 100 other roaming packs of dogs that say that they are profitable, then disappear.

Let's not exaggerate Jesus, because I have yet to see you prove if you can actually turn blood into wine.

Pretty sad

This thread really started out great. It has degenerated to levels that

even JS won't touch. Don't blame him for staying away.

Rob

MP --- the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth !

oh now walander, how you go on !

perhaps you might take a look at my other threads, with people who joined recently and long ago, and take a look at those here for quite a while who enjoy my commentary ---- while you can never allow yourself to believe the truth, i have NEVER assumed any other identity here and whether tainted by a problem many years ago that is in the process of being resolved I AM DANGED PROUD TO BE MP6140 and thats who i am and shall always be ! (but thnx for the "multiple personality" explanation, as i was a tad confused)

Walander:
I talk of multiple personalities because seemingly everywhere you go, you have a bunch of whining Junior Members who have recent join dates coming to your aid.

You're no better than those kids who run polygamous camps. You're sick, weird, and obviously have other intentions.

YOU and your friends have always stated my OBVIOUS intentions, and yet NOT ONE ALLEGATION HAS EVER HELD WATER --- we need PROOF and not rantings !

You do not make that much money, and frankly if you did you wouldn't be posting. I'm just honestly sick of reading things from people like you, underworld scum, who suck the living day lights out of people by falsifying some road to the riches.

I posted one days results, which i can add the remainder to, which brought the total into the 800 pip range --- i can also do that every single day, although MAXIMUM pips over 350 is based more on the time i have available to trade and how active the market is, which of course you understand !

This is something i do every day the markets are open, and NO investor has a single complaint at receiving 225% RO1 every year. I post because im bored, because forex is boring but boring is EXACTLY the way i like it because it means i KNOW it well enough to know what it does next, which creates boredom ---- but also creates money, so dont EVER say i dont make much cause you cant come NEAR what i make on a BAD day !

I dont post a "road to riches" but rather a nice steady and pretty danged well secure way of moving forward in forex trading --- i do it for FREE and out of gratitude for what I have been given in this world, which has been simply phenominal --- its simply called "pay back", only its a POSITIVE experience and not a NEGATIVE one as you put forth !

You do not run a private run, and thank you again for completely avoiding that topic.

it was mentioned on the last post as well as the first one, and your words ring extremely hollow considering it DOES exist and has existed for some time now !

If you're going to state you run a private fund on your first post, and now state that you don't. You're obviously messed up in some mental manner regardless of whatever I called you.

when did i state that there is and now there aint ? Convoluted is not a word applicable to ME it appears !

And if you did run a private fund, please give me the name so I can contact your investors and tell them how much time you spend on forums preaching like some Forex Religion Messiah.

Ya know, youre one of about 20 people who keep bringing up this "religion" or "cult" thing ---- maybe youre right although i certainly dont know, or maybe, just maybe, when people find someone OPEN and HONEST and SHARING and TEACHING, they simply GRAVITATE to that HONESTY ! Perhaps you mistake wanting to hear truth from a teller of truth to be "religion", which obviously you do not appear to like !

NOW, after YOUR WORDS, do you think it advisable for me to give you the name of my fund, even though you would never find out the names of the investors ? Doesnt sound like a smart idea at all !

Now go learn to speak english, and stop over emphasizing with your capital letters. You don't have "200" newbs who vouge for you, you have random newbs that religiously follow you. That would be about 5. Then you have about 100 other roaming packs of dogs that say that they are profitable, then disappear.

Im afraid you misread the volume amount as the number was 220 THOUSAND (in the last few months) who have come to view whatever i talk about and that can be proven easily by simply looking at the number of people who sign up to be members of a site where I teach, which is AWFULLY GOOD FOR THE ADVERTISING REVENUE OF THAT SITE !

so you see, i do a number of things and all of them are good --- I TEACH and i RAISE AD REVENUES wherever I go, and thats a proven fact, jack !

Let's not exaggerate Jesus, because I have yet to see you prove if you can actually turn blood into wine.

NOW NOW --- the original quote was WATER into wine --- BLOOD is what he spilled for the disbelief of those like you, who would rather stick a spear into the side of truth than to share the limelight with it !

HERES WHERE IT GOES MY FRIEND --- MY TRADING STATEMENTS (and this is only the first) PROVE BEYOND A DOUBT THAT I KNOW HOW TO TRADE --- 200 THOUSAND NEWBS PROVE THAT THERE IS NO DESIRE OR MENTION OF MY HANDLING THEIR ACCOUNTS AND YOU PROVE THAT JEALOUSY KNOWS NO BOUNDS !
IM SORRY MY FRIEND, BUT I JUST HAPPEN TO TRADE WELL, AND FREELY SHARE HOW I DO IT AND FOR WHATEVER REASON, ITS GOT YOU REALLY IN A TIZZY !

enjoy and trade well my friends

mp

Guns dont kill people --- large gaping holes in vital organs kill people !

MP -- talk to the flame guy please -- perhaps it may do something !

my apologies chicagorob for being a part of the problem, but it was not I who started the flame but the guy who spouts !

the original thread owner was simply using HALF of a trading approach I have copywritten and i was simply pointing out that with only half, thats about how safe the system was to use --- i never intended to have happen what has ensued !

my apologies, but im also allowed to protect my intellectual property from misuse, and copyright laws are FOR that reason !

enjoy and trade well

mp

ChicagoRob:
This thread really started out great. It has degenerated to levels that

even JS won't touch. Don't blame him for staying away.

Rob

BTW, You can't really copyright a trading approach.

You're pretty stupid aren't you? And the reason you can't copyright is because I highly doubt you have the capabilities to afford a international copyright.

On top of that, copyright what? A strategy that you use with other people's intellectual property? You copyright Barry's S/R Indicator? You're infringing already on the legal system

And where the hell is this copyright, if you supposely have one? If you have a copyright to a product, there should be a copyright number. Supply one oh gracious Jesus, because honestly I'd prefer spending more time crucifying you.

You have problems. Again:

1. Where is the private fund? The one YOU NEVER address.

2. Why do you think your some Forex Messiah?

3. Why would any smart person who trades a real account post a trading statement using their account number? How naive and dumb are you?

mp6140:
my apologies chicagorob for being a part of the problem, but it was not I who started the flame but the guy who spouts !

the original thread owner was simply using HALF of a trading approach I have copywritten and i was simply pointing out that with only half, thats about how safe the system was to use --- i never intended to have happen what has ensued !

my apologies, but im also allowed to protect my intellectual property from misuse, and copyright laws are FOR that reason !

enjoy and trade well

mp

lets take it back to the REAL beginnings !

my apologies jmoesmoe for deleting some of the less needed words from your post, but thought it best just to get to the heart of the issue, without the collateral stuff that so easily grows from these discussions !

what first attracted me here was your 300 pips a day, which is so close to my approach titled "350 pips daily . . . . . . . . . . " that it immediately got my attention.

further that it uses TRO's questionable use of "barrys" indicator, which i have completely banned on my forum, as has babypips and forex factory if memory serves me (WHY you must ask yourself, have they gone so far as to ban the INDICATOR as well as Avery ?)

Seeing the MACD added to the mix began looking AWFULLY familiar, and so my original reaction was simply to ALERT to what TRO was doing with everyone elses work !

as said, along the way I started to think about how a TITLE (300 pips vs my 350 pips) using such a SIMILAR method as my approach could exist as if borne out of thin air !

While i fully understand that NONE of what i teach is MINE, and also understand that MY EXPERIENCE is nothing more than the sum of all the parts i have read and tried, I also find that when i codify all that experience into one COMPLETE APPROACH that newbs could learn and be protected from the mechanics of the market.

To this end, having taken the parts of trading that really mean something, bundled them together with appropriate credit to originators, i was capable of copyrighting my "approach" which will probably lead to some form of "teaching media", as i am being approached by legitimate sources interested in moving my concepts further along the road than a simple web site can produce !

Im a simple trader and have NO interest in being a capitalist running a store that sells my material, so i leave it to others to handle that silliness or at least throw the idea around.

anyway, having noticed so much similarity between our approaches, i also noticed that you were missing MUCH that made the whole situation safe, especially in your use of the MACD which CAN mislead by giving you a positive cross and then diving back under the line, leaving your LONG high and dry as the price now heads for the cellar !

THIS is what my comments concerning "HALF" the approach centers around.

In final, please understand that "anything" that bears such a close resemblance to what i have created and copywritten will also put some thoughts into any partners who approach me, and i thought it incumbent to mention and warn you of an upcoming situation !

enjoy and trade well, and watch out when the MACD dives BACK UNDER the line.

mp

QUOTE=joesmoe;284052]mp6140,

I have great respect for you. I have alot of different trade set ups. To say I took half of your copy written trade is jumping the gun don't you think? I don't have a clue what your copy written trade is. I have no Idea what trade you are saying that I took. I have shared a few different trades on this thread.

I always try to give credit where credit is due but to assume anything is our own creating is very ignorant indeed. If you know really were all sources of knowledge comes from or any great idea you would realize nothing is our own.

mp6140:
my apologies jmoesmoe for deleting some of the less needed words from your post, but thought it best just to get to the heart of the issue, without the collateral stuff that so easily grows from these discussions !

what first attracted me here was your 300 pips a day, which is so close to my approach titled "350 pips daily . . . . . . . . . . " that it immediately got my attention.

further that it uses TRO's questionable use of "barrys" indicator, which i have completely banned on my forum, as has babypips and forex factory if memory serves me (WHY you must ask yourself, have they gone so far as to ban the INDICATOR as well as Avery ?)

Seeing the MACD added to the mix began looking AWFULLY familiar, and so my original reaction was simply to ALERT to what TRO was doing with everyone elses work !

as said, along the way I started to think about how a TITLE (300 pips vs my 350 pips) using such a SIMILAR method as my approach could exist as if borne out of thin air !

While i fully understand that NONE of what i teach is MINE, and also understand that MY EXPERIENCE is nothing more than the sum of all the parts i have read and tried, I also find that when i codify all that experience into one COMPLETE APPROACH that newbs could learn and be protected from the mechanics of the market.

To this end, having taken the parts of trading that really mean something, bundled them together with appropriate credit to originators, i was capable of copyrighting my "approach" which will probably lead to some form of "teaching media", as i am being approached by legitimate sources interested in moving my concepts further along the road than a simple web site can produce !

Im a simple trader and have NO interest in being a capitalist running a store that sells my material, so i leave it to others to handle that silliness or at least throw the idea around.

anyway, having noticed so much similarity between our approaches, i also noticed that you were missing MUCH that made the whole situation safe, especially in your use of the MACD which CAN mislead by giving you a positive cross and then diving back under the line, leaving your LONG high and dry as the price now heads for the cellar !

THIS is what my comments concerning "HALF" the approach centers around.

In final, please understand that "anything" that bears such a close resemblance to what i have created and copywritten will also put some thoughts into any partners who approach me, and i thought it incumbent to mention and warn you of an upcoming situation !

enjoy and trade well, and watch out when the MACD dives BACK UNDER the line.

mp

QUOTE=joesmoe;284052]mp6140,

I have great respect for you. I have alot of different trade set ups. To say I took half of your copy written trade is jumping the gun don't you think? I don't have a clue what your copy written trade is. I have no Idea what trade you are saying that I took. I have shared a few different trades on this thread.

I always try to give credit where credit is due but to assume anything is our own creating is very ignorant indeed. If you know really were all sources of knowledge comes from or any great idea you would realize nothing is our own.

mp6140,

Thanks for listening to me tell you not to come back unless you are adding to the TSU's or the adding new TSU's. Again Assuming anyone came close to your trade set ups and that they are copying them is very ignorant and self centered. Unbelievable is all I can say. Again what TSU are you even talking about. I have put multiple on this thread and don't even need the one that is so close to yours. All of them work just fine.

Could it be that someone else can see what you see in forex? Could it be that someone else might come up with an idea at the same time someone else has? You are way to proud of yourself.

Thanks for again pointing out that the TSU you are referring to is only half good. I'm guessing you have belittled others as well. I'm thinking this is something you do all the time. You are a very sad sad person. In competition with others. Always afraid that something might be taken from you. You are a very defensive individual.

Maybe someone could add more to your TSU and tell you you are only giving half of the trade. I consider that in the eyes of the beholder. Now I'm sure you are very proud of your TSU's and would say were do I need to improve my TSU. I'm just making a point. I bet you go around and make comments like this on other sites. Please don't say you don't because I would bet that there are similiar-I know it all comments on other forums. If I'm wrong I will let you have this thread. Sense it seems it is now been taken over by you anyways.

Lets see if you have the guts not to even respond to this. Lets see if you have the guts not to say or defend yourself. Lets see if you have the guts to just post a TSU or an Improvement without belittiling anyone on this forum. Lets see if you have the guts to stop worrying if others are going to take your trades or get credit for something you have done. Lets see if you have the guts to try and not save others from the process needed to become a good trader. Newbies need to learn there are good, bad, and down right ugly TSU's. Protecting people and yourself only puts the blame attitude in the person just like yourself.

Professionals create...... amatures compete.

Now anyone who reads this thread you have my permission to take and say any of the trades on this forum that I have given our yours. Make millions selling them to others. I hope you make millions and millions and get others telling you your TSU's are awsome. Don't worry I will not come after you and tell you you stole my trade or that you are only giving others half the TSU.

You won't see me come on your thread and make claims or take the thread down by justifying my rights to why I have to comment on your thread. You will get my support. Further more please take the TSU's improve on them and I hope you will share them with others. Also give permission to them to take your TSU's and say they are there own and get credit for the work. Tell them you hope they do well with trading.

I want you also to know I don't own the internet. I can't protect you or myself from other free strong intelligent people who might just see the same things in forex that you will see. I can't stop people for thinking for themselves as well as protect ever person out there from making the same mistakes as I have or other have. You will have to learn to crawl, walk, then run. There is no way around it.

Further more If I share my trades with anyone I must let you know it is my responsibilty and my fault if others take and change the TSU, or only give half of my TSU to others. I can not control ever person on the planet that likes Forex or any other subject. People are free and do as they will. Let this be a warning to all. It is your fault if your Ideas are told to anyone and then people end up using them and improving upon them. As for me humans improve by allowing others to see your Ideas and adding to them.

MP. It would serve you well to watch this clip. Study it and ask yourself how much of this is truly you. YouTube - Brian Regan-I Walked On The Moon 6/6 Start at 3:05 minutes into this clip. Pay very close attention.

JS

joesmoe:

"Professionals create...... amatures compete. "

Bravo! Well said just stay the course. Focus on what you are workinng on and let the noise fall to the side. After all it's all about trading well and the rest just doesn't really matter. Great moto!

HS

mp6140:

I just went to BabyPips and I see all of TRO/Avery's indicators. I am confused by what you say. What made you think his indicators had been banned? Where/how did TRO use "barrys" indicator? The code is completely different.