100-300 Pips Per Day Any Pair Any Timeframe Using 2 Indicators - page 11

fallingsaints:
Just one question, JS. Does spreads matter or do you trade on any pair? Cheers

To me it does not matter. If it sets up I take the trade.

JS

altoronto:
Hi Joesmoe, thanks for system (v2/h1 timeframe) which I tried yesterday/today on demo account and looks promising as you said there is only problem when to exit Last couple of trades I went with Stoploss 30 and Takeprofit 60, and wit trailing stop 15-25. I think there were better results if I monitored every single one, but hey works good as is. My problem is when I go with stoploss 15 pips that in 1/3 of trades hit stoploss. I like it and I will play more on demo for now. What do you think to start with $500 on live, 0.1 lots?

Thx.

Alt

This was great work. Thanks for posting your results. Study Fib Lines as well as Trend Channels, Bolinger Bands. This will help you find your exit. Exiting is the hardest part of trading. Rule of thumb is if your winning more then loosing then figure out the proper math to exit while your still in the green. Once you learn about some of the great ways to learn exiting you will then turn that into patience and start waiting for better exits. It will come natural.

Thanks again for posting

JS

P.S. Anyone else have anything they can add to help ctrlstudio's?

chamane:
Joesmoe,

Thanks for your generous contritution. Just to make sure I get everything right:

System #1: 100-300 Pips Per Day

Any pair

Any timeframe

Indicators:

- MACD (11,21,11)

- TRO Support and Resistance

Enter long:

- When price moves above resistance.

- When MACD crosses level 0 upwards.

Enter short:

- When price moves below support.

- When MACD crosses level 0 downwards.

Money management and exit:

Stop loss:

- 15 pips

- 10 pips (choppy market)

Take profit:

- 30 pips (or opposite directional setup)

- 10 pips (choppy market)

System #2: High/Low 11,21,11 MACD Histo Trade

Any pair

1 hour timeframe

Indicators:

TRO3_Level_ZZ_Semafor

MACD (11,21,11)

TRO Support and Resistance

Enter long:

- Wait for Number 3 to show up.

- Wait till MACD histo peaks and retraces back.

Enter short:

- Same as above but adapted to bearish moves.

Money management and exit:

- Fibs

- Trend channels

- Support/resistance

I would like to know if I got everything right. I am enclosing a color MACD indicator wich I think is great for a visual signal of histo retracement. Also, what would you think about setting a stop loss at 2 X ATR and the profit level at the same amount of risk? I suppose that the money management you suggested earlier (SL=15 pips - TP=30 pips) in system #1 refered to a 5 min chart as in the image? I am having a hard time to establish my stops and limits whatever the system I'm using and I realize that it is probably the most important aspect of trading.

Finally, what wouls be an acceptable gap in time between the MACD signal and the S/R signal in system #1?

Thanks and regards,

Chamane

chamane,

You are correct with both of those trades. Now comes practice. Demo of course tell you know it in your sleep and you can actually feel the movement in the market. Martial artists will tell you after they practice so much that the opposing guy throwing a strike actually feels like its in slow motion. Trading is no different. You will learn to feel the rythmn and will get good at finding the best entry and exits. This comes from practice.

Money management is very tuff to teach. You have to study that one. Maybe we might get some feed back from other. Look through this forum. I don't have any rules on it. If you look at my trades they are all closed at different times with no patterns. So that one will have to be up to you.

Thanks for the MAC D signal and the #1 Signal. I will take a look at them tomorrow.

JS

MACD Settings

So what is the correct MACD setting is it 11,12,11 or 11,21,11

Hi Joesmoe

Trying out your MACD plus S/R on demo account after figuring out how to work them on MT4 (I am a complete noob here).

I dont seem to be able to load the show123 file onto MT4. When I open the file in editor, it looks all garbled?? Is it corrupted?

Thks!

gaivy912:
So what is the correct MACD setting is it 11,12,11 or 11,21,11

My mistake. It should be 11,12,11.

Chamane

joesmoe:
chamane,

You are correct with both of those trades. Now comes practice. Demo of course tell you know it in your sleep and you can actually feel the movement in the market. Martial artists will tell you after they practice so much that the opposing guy throwing a strike actually feels like its in slow motion. Trading is no different. You will learn to feel the rythmn and will get good at finding the best entry and exits. This comes from practice.

Money management is very tuff to teach. You have to study that one. Maybe we might get some feed back from other. Look through this forum. I don't have any rules on it. If you look at my trades they are all closed at different times with no patterns. So that one will have to be up to you.

Thanks for the MAC D signal and the #1 Signal. I will take a look at them tomorrow.

JS

Thanks for your answer. What is Number 3 indicator made of? Does it repaint? And in system #1, what chart are you using to get 100-300 pips a day?

chamane

ptan:
Hi Joesmoe

Trying out your MACD plus S/R on demo account after figuring out how to work them on MT4 (I am a complete noob here).

I dont seem to be able to load the show123 file onto MT4. When I open the file in editor, it looks all garbled?? Is it corrupted?

Thks!

ptan,

Are you loading it into your MT4 indicator folder?

JS

joesmoe:
To me it does not matter. If it sets up I take the trade. JS

To me it does not matter for the second trade set up. If it sets up I take the trade.

The first trade set up I use the best spreads to look for a trade? You can use them all it does not matter but I tend to go the best spreads. There are plenty of trades with just one pair in any given day so you don't need alot a of pips.

JS

chamane:
Thanks for your answer. What is Number 3 indicator made of? Does it repaint? And in system #1, what chart are you using to get 100-300 pips a day? chamane

I use it to help me find the highs and lows. I use the number 3 on the second trades set up found on #36.

Most if not all indicators repaint. This does not happen very often but it does happen.

I use GBPUSD, EURUSD mostly because there are plenty of trades in a day to get 100-300 pips.

Mostly I use this in the morning because of the amount of movement there is. Then I go to Trade number 2 for the rest of the day.

JS