100-300 Pips Per Day Any Pair Any Timeframe Using 2 Indicators - page 5

Do you mean you want MACD to cross zero at the time of the trade, or just to be above zero for longs and below for shorts?

joesmoe:
When the price moves above Support or Resistance and the Mac D passes 0.00 and going the direction of the price you take the trade.

Nice results. For how long have you been trading this approach ? I guess you must be pretty good at reading price action. Trading strictly according to indicators usually does not work for those who don't have a good grasp on price action, imho.

BTW, off of which time frames did you take these trades ?

What TF were you trading for these trades?

joesmoe:

I attached a picture of my trades today using this method. Not one lose. You do the math on how many pips I've made with your so called shit MAC D. I another trade on that is 43 pips in the profit so far.

Idiot

JS

JS

robp:
What TF were you trading for these trades?

TF? What do you mean?

robp:
Do you mean you want MACD to cross zero at the time of the trade, or just to be above zero for longs and below for shorts?

There are two types of trades in this thread. I started a new one but they moved it in here. Sorry for that.

What your asking is for the 100-300 Pips Per Day Any Pair Any Timeframe Using 2 Indicators. (#1 first thread)

The answer to your questions is Yes the Mac D to hit or cross zero. When you get better you can trade before the candle closes when its hitting zero or getting ready to close. For now wait tell it closes on or after 0.00 and make sure the MACD is headed the same Direction as the Price. I hope that helped.

JS

P,S. the second set up is on (#36 High/low 11,12,11 macd histogram trade)

Traderlarry:
Nice results. For how long have you been trading this approach ? I guess you must be pretty good at reading price action.

For awhile now. I really can't give you a date but a long time. No reading price action. Reading Mac D.

Trading strictly according to indicators usually does not work for those who don't have a good grasp on price action, imho.

I agree to a point. It's hard for anyone to be good at anything without practice. So the more you do anything the better you get. Unless of course your doing it wrong.

BTW, off of which time frames did you take these trades ?

1HR. The rules are earlier in this time frame. It's called "High/low 11,12,11 macd histogram trade " #36.

Thanks for your comments and stating your opinion without sounding like an ass.

JS

xard777:
Hi Traderlarry,

use this version of 3 level along with show123

Xard777

Thanks Xard ! Regarding the dots...do the dots with the flower shape have a different meaning than the plain dots ?

Time Frame.

joesmoe:
TF? What do you mean?

This sounds like a great system. Thanks for sharing it. On the second system that you posted can you give us some insight on which session you prefer to trade.

Jc14:
This sounds like a great system. Thanks for sharing it. On the second system that you posted can you give us some insight on which session you prefer to trade.

I trade 6pm EST. It does not really matter when you trade just look for a big Mac D move and a number3. When it starts to reverse back down 1 to 2 bars take the trade. Give it some room to make the move. Study it and make up your own take profit and stop loss.

Study this trading set up. Take it serious practice in a demo account. You will be heavily rewarded when you do. Learn all you can from everyone that does not claim to know it all.

I would love to get some feed back from others to how they take there profit and loss. Good for us all to share and learn from each other.

To all that are going to contribute to this thread. Pleaset don't bash Indicators, naked trading, systems, theories, indicators settings or your experience and claim because of that experience we should listen to you. This goes for all you senior members. Stop tearing down and start helping out.

Lets make this about studying, improving, and making us all more money.

Thanks for your comments

JS