Hi

Good system but how to understand venom 1,2,3,4,5,6

it is corresponding to time frames or something else

Hi

Perky:
thanks for sharing the venoms are nice and fast giving early entrys

HI...

this is my 1st post,

I happy reading all member contribution.

Perky, would you mind to share your "channel".

I want to attach with my chart

Thank you for all of you

ShahJB:
Hi guys n gals,

Firstly,to newdigital, please delete the venom thread in the commercial section. I've decided to provide the system for free. As some of you already know, i coded this system. There are no hidden intentions. I'm just being generous here.

Please read the attached user manual first before you attach the indicators to the chart. I recommend volatile pairs such as GbpJpy or GbpChf. Also, please take note of the recommended trading hours.

Enjoy the system.

ha??? are giving this system for free??

i've paid for this you know?

lonelyfx:
ha??? are giving this system for free?? i've paid for this you know?

You subscribed it before right? From where? ProjectX07?

Well, now it's free. I don't know what was the terms you had with the previous party (projectx07), but based on the short term contract i had with them, i keep all rights for the code since i coded it. Since they had breached the contract, in order to stop them from selling (or leasing), i had to release it freely to the public.

In short, i screwed them out of business because they "forgot" that i'm the coder.

Time Frames

I read the pdf instructions. This looks like a great idea. But you said this works on almost all the pairs. My question is this. How can the same time frame work for all of them. Shouldn't each pair have their own best time frame?

thanks goog system i will test

Nice Indi for Filter !

ShahJB:
It depends on when you let your terminal run with the system attached. It displays the first signal of the day.

Regarding the losses, it is recommended to stay out of the market a few days before NFP as price tends to range. Just look at most of the pairs today. This system needs volume and volatility. A major weakness.

Based on past history, there are times in which the system has performed extremely well and there are times in which it fails to perform. From 2007 until mid 2008, the performance was fantastic.

But then things took an abrupt change and since then, i had stopped commercializing it.

My suggestion is to use this as an additional tool to your own system. Don't rigidly follow the manual. Who knows you might find a better way of utilizing it.

The main reason why i'm sharing this is because i believe it's still good as a complimentary tool.

Currently, i'm developing new systems / EAs based on a totally different approach. I will share them soon. I have no intentions of commercializing anything.

Hi Shah,

Nice Indicator no doubt about it, I guess Indicator is not performing well due to market is so unpridicted these days.

Would you like to share if you have use this indicator as Filter with combination of any other indicators. I guess this could be a good tool with other indicators for any traders toolkit.

Happy trading..

ShahJB:
You subscribed it before right? From where? ProjectX07?

Well, now it's free. I don't know what was the terms you had with the previous party (projectx07), but based on the short term contract i had with them, i keep all rights for the code since i coded it. Since they had breached the contract, in order to stop them from selling (or leasing), i had to release it freely to the public.

In short, i screwed them out of business because they "forgot" that i'm the coder.

funnily enough, i tot you were the same 'entity' ??! projectx fxdominion ib 3rdwavefx and not to forget zack/zek and 'shah'??!@

what everlah... good luck with your trading anyway

lonelyfx:
funnily enough, i tot you were the same 'entity' ??! projectx fxdominion ib 3rdwavefx and not to forget zack/zek and 'shah'??!@ what everlah... good luck with your trading anyway

Nope, i'm a lone ranger now. Had enough of hanky panky and disagreements. I still have a share of the thirdwavefx ib anyway.

I should have done things on my own from the very beginning since they are newbies in forex and coding. Also, i look at the market from a different point of view compared to them. I believe and explore very deep in certain things like sacred geometry, fibo, gann, harmonics etc. I just love to explore and develop new unique concepts instead of sticking to the mass beliefs.

However, they are very sceptical to such things and they never want to think outside of the box.

To those who are new in trading, the effort of learning should never fade. Think and push your brains to the max. Discover, adapt and improvise. God is Great. Nothing is impossible if He permits. Remember that it is He who bestows everything to us. Start everything with His name and have strong faith.

ShahJB:
To those who are new in trading, the effort of learning should never fade. Think and push your brains to the max. Discover, adapt and improvise. God is Great. Nothing is impossible if He permits. Remember that it is He who bestows everything to us. Start everything with His name and have strong faith.

hm.. i like this! a very good 'reminder'