Yard Stick System - page 3

Yes

criss73:
Let me see if I understand this: as soon as the hour bar starts you do the measurement on the current bar and go from there?

Yes You have it. Go to the larger number. jatki24300

But the ma values changes as price fluctuates.

jatki24300:
Yes You have it. Go to the larger number. jatki24300

Hi Jatki,

I haven't got it clearly by now

Could you show an examble like today EUR/USD 1h chart with number and time on it,like measure this 1h bar (open price is 1.2847 at GMT 7:00) .

Do you measure it by this bar's open price or previous bar's close price?

thanks a lot

ryan

sorry my english is poor also

Yes, i think that's what I need to understand.

ryanfx168:
Hi Jatki,

I haven't got it clearly by now

Could you show an examble like today EUR/USD 1h chart with number and time on it,like measure this 1h bar (open price is 1.2847 at GMT 7:00) .

Do you measure it by this bar's open price or previous bar's close price?

thanks a lot

ryan

sorry my english is poor also

criss73:
But the ma values changes as price fluctuates.

i believe all measurements (all rules) applies to closed bar, isn't it?

in any case that's the way for becktesting

Changed Temp

I changed temp so it is now on applyed to open. So the lines will not move. It should still give you the same results. Take the trade at the start of the hour. The main thing is you are taking the difference in the ma's no matter what they are set at and how they are applyed and using that number as a measuring point. To measure to the envelopes. I am sorry I am having trouble with my words on how to discribe this system. It is a real easy once you get it. I will try to post another set of screen shots. Jatki24300

Live Screen Shots

Live Screen Shots

The system Says Price Will move up. We will See. Jatki24300

If you change to use open price You have to change the direction. If using open Price Go to the smaller number.

Sorry for the confusion. This is my first time to start a thread. It is harder then I thought to get a system from my brain on to paper.

thanks Jatki

i am useing your new temp and it's works good!

thanks for your works

Jatki, where are you come from?

could we exchange our IM together like msn or else?

?

Jatki, I am now clear about it, thank you. Can we use this method with other pairs?

Great System and thanks,

Is the System builded 5 years ago or you just made your own system? Looks very nice to me and how is it going please update us with your Results

Regards