T101 mini HEDGE EA - page 6

Paul Gold:
The ones that use 4digit platforms must set filters to 50,100,200,400!!!

There is some bugs in code, ill post modified version later!

Set UseFilters to FALSE, cos slope going in same direction for all pairs will happen rarely!!!

Regards

I made the filter changes and ran two demo's -one with filter and the other without filter and no trades. Then i manually traded based on filter requirements on all 4 tf's and dot alignment. trade went up to 140 profit, then down to -40 and now back to +35. When does it hit a TP? it takes a loss at -100 as per default. StartLockPips is set to 50 but even changing that to 25 does not lock in any profit....especially when the trade reverses from +140!! any ideas?

Yes, I have same problems here....there is a bug in TP....will be edited soon!

Is there some programer who wants to work with me on this project!???

Is this true?

I trade baskets too, but I won't even download this if it's demo only. You're asking everyone to demo and get the bugs out, so you can then sell it?

bonten:
why is it demo only?

robp:
Is this true? I trade baskets too, but I won't even download this if it's demo only. You're asking everyone to demo and get the bugs out, so you can then sell it?

If you want full code, ill send it to you, but the code will not be published

here, cos i dont want some newbie attach this to real account......

or to see the ea sold for 50usd on ebay someday!!!

robp:
Is this true? I trade baskets too, but I won't even download this if it's demo only. You're asking everyone to demo and get the bugs out, so you can then sell it?

robp

I don't think one should be so petty. Paul has initiated the brain wave, has spend hours upon hours on developing this idea. Making it come to live is just a hurdle he might have just overlooked something. I am sure if he rework the code he will be able to correct it. Problem is he perhaps launched it to soon, now feels a bit lost. He asks for some other coder with a fresh mind to verify his code now everyone sees an opportunity on the band wagon for a free ride. Nothing in this world id free, give the man some space.

I am pretty sure if anyone has something to contribute being it analyzing; programming even some positive remarks, it will help a lot. Pending on your individual contribution surely there might be some negotiation towards whatever . . .

...................................................................................

But for two dots out of sinc this morning - I draged the all Longs and all Shorts unto the charts and Bob is your uncle I am in business.

Whoa!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dots is in sequence - Things are happening. I see a light in the end of the tunnel, I sure hope it is not a Train!! (Joke)

Cheer up guys!!!

PM sent to you.

Ferriss

Tq, Paul...

I will try this EA tomorrow...

question

for paul gold

1. why you use ony 6 pair ? the original method use 14 pair

sell

1. GBPUSD

2. EURGBP

3. GBPCHF

4. CHFJPY

5. AUDJPY

6. EURJPY

7. USDCHF

buy

8. CADJPY

9. AUDUSD

10. USDJPY

11. EURUSD

12. EURCHF

13. GBPJPY

14 USDCAD

and for ibfx

The Buy Pairs

1. GBPUSD

2. EURGBP

3. GBPJPY

4. USDCHF

5. NZDUSD

6. AUDJPY

7. EURJPY

The Sell Pairs

8. EURUSD

9. USDJPY

10. AUDUSD

11. NZDJPY

12. GBPCHF

13. CHFJPY

14. EURCHF

2. Why don't you pm orest , his user name is in this forex-tsd forum

i'm sure he will help you making this ea

i'm attaching the indicator that pass the requirement and test from trader101 himself

1.T101_v1.14_orest.ex4 created by orest , copy this indicator to expert folder

2.T101_dashboard_v2.ex4 ,copy this indicator to expert/indicators folder

have tryed this ea?

any results on demo?

i am using a similar ea, but that works only on the cable and ucad,

with highly profitable trades.

rgds

jackdan:
have tryed this ea?

any results on demo?

i am using a similar ea, but that works only on the cable and ucad,

with highly profitable trades.