T101 mini HEDGE EA - page 4

so far looks nice, but could it stop reporting every pip change in the experts tab?

also, if using one EA with filter on and one off, we'll need to change the magic number I presume?

why is it demo only?

T101 mini HEDGE EA

Paul,

Thanks for new version! This is for normal account or mini account, but it is difficult for me to see if it also covers 4 digit account and 5 digit account. I use FXPro which has 5 decimals instead of 4, can I use it?

I've already had one batch of trades (which hit the SL) on Alpari UK demo, which is 5-digits, so you'll be OK.

eastcity:
Paul, Thanks for new version! This is for normal account or mini account, but it is difficult for me to see if it also covers 4 digit account and 5 digit account. I use FXPro which has 5 decimals instead of 4, can I use it?

T101 mini HEDGE EA

Thanks, cgldsmth!

Hi paul

I'm testing your EA on euro chart on demo. Just a question: any idea of what the average trade frequency is? I assume it will only trigger once all 4 lines are either sell or buy aligned. also, if i have other orders open on my platform these will mess with your Profit indicator. can you set the Profit indicator to only calculate the profit of the EA trades to differentiate from the others? Helps to keep things tidy. I dont have multiple platforms open if i can help it....thanks again for a great EA concept. hope it works!!I like sleeping at night

cgldsmth:
I've already had one batch of trades (which hit the SL) on Alpari UK demo, which is 5-digits, so you'll be OK.

Hi, can you confirm what the 4 lines looked like when the EA triggered your trade? or did you do a manual trade? did it open all 6 pairs?

pipwolff:
Hi, can you confirm what the 4 lines looked like when the EA triggered your trade? or did you do a manual trade? did it open all 6 pairs?

I wasn't around when the trades opened so don't know, sorry. It opened buys on all 6 pairs and closed them for a loss 6 minutes later.

cgldsmth:
so far looks nice, but could it stop reporting every pip change in the experts tab?

Same request here. This continual reporting every pip in the Experts tab might have big impact on the trading servers!

ea

everything is clicking along but no trades in the last 24 hrs. i am trading on a 4 digit platform. now i download the new load on post one. do you think that was what the problem was to no trader thanks texan