Simplest way to trade in forex market - page 2

About my indicators and tempaltes

Hi pimpims,

Glad to see you. I'm sorry I never use this forum before. This is my first time action in this sites, so there are something trouble about uploading my indicators and templates.

I mean, there are many indicators i upload, and 3 templates. Those templates have a specific usage. I use my newest templates "Wulan Cantiq Waves.tpl" for my trade. It's combined between "Wulan Cantiq T-3.tpl" and COG (Center of Gravity Indicator). The result is very good.

For the best result you must focus on the rising of indicator such as TanganJiwa and ADX Crossing with Alert. Two of them are important to indicate the top or bottom of trend. After that, to confirm that the trend was divergence you must see the crossing line of indicator T3 (parameter 4 and 8).

If the price going down between T3 lines after indicators TanganJiwa and ADX Crossing with Alert rising on top you can going SELL, or if the price going up between T3 lines after indicators TanganJiwa and ADX Crossing with Alert rising on bottom you can going BUY.

The usages of indicator iGentorLSMA&EMA and Accelerator is just to confirm the trend. What about the usage of Center of Gravity indicator?

COG is good to identify which level that you can ready to entry. If the price going up across the green until the yellow line indicates the market is going overbought, so you are ready to SELL, but you must confirmed by TanganJiwa, ADX Cross with Alert and the position of price (is the price below T3 lines or not). The rules is opposite if you want to BUY.

But, don't forget to place your stop loss. Eventhough, never againts the trend. I think is very simple and easy to do. Just be patien to evaluate the charts.

Note : I added indicator Accelerator to complete my template Wulan Cantiq Waves.tpl. Don't be confused, download my indicators and templates, primary "Wulan Cantiq Waves.tpl", and it's ready to use. Cheriooo.... GBU.

My contact line : +6231.72699448

e-mail : wulancantiq2000@gmail.com

Office : PT Century Investment Futures

Jl. Cimanuk no. 39, Surabaya

West Java - Indonesia

Regards,

Widyarto

thanks

thanks for your system, look very promising, do you have success with it?

About the trade result

locle:
thanks for your system, look very promising, do you have success with it?

Not bad, i can makes gain minimally 10 points. You are better to open new position from SELL in any major currencies after tanganjiwa indicator and/or adx crossing with alert appears on top. Ideally use 15 minutes chart.

Thanks,

Widyarto

Xard,

I havn't taken a look at your indicator set, I don't really plan to, but I do have a question to pose.

How are you trading a system based on ZigZag Algorithms that could potentially repaint? If they don't repaint, how exactly did you calculate Swing Points with that kind of accuracy... As far as I know, the only NRP ZigZag / Swing Point indicator will paint once the swing is finished?...

xard777:
Hi Wulan Cantiq,

Thanks for sharing your indicators...

I have made a slight change to your TanganJiwa indicator and include the changes here in ex4 format.

Bear in mind that you want to trade with the trend and the trend here is the larger box, so you would take a position from the larger box and look to come out of your position on the first sign of a pullback from the next smaller box. You can re-enter your position when the next opposite smaller box is shown. From time to time the larger box position will be broken (or repainted) as the trend works itself out, therefore a stoploss is recommended.

All the best

Xard777

ps simply unpack and copy indicators to mt4/experts/indicators folder and then copy the tpl file to mt4/templates. Restart mt4 and right mouse click on workscreen and select from templates...xard777 30min chart.

Don't have Winrar??? np here.... WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files

ADDED an easier template to read...

thanks again, i will try your system, 10pips that only i need, thank again very much

About NRP Zig-zag

Hi,

I agree that price will always swing although it reach a highest price. So, untill now I never found the perfect indicator that can confirmed it's real lowest price or highest price.

I interested about NRR Zig-zag. Can you help me ?

Thanks

Zigzag will keep on changing until there is actually a low/high point. Looking back in time is always easy, so how would I know when to enter/exit a position using it when trading live?

re TanganJiwa indicator

Removed Post....made a mistake with indicator

Xard777

Removed Post...made a mistake with indicator

Sorry for inconvenience

Xard777

Where to download your indicators

Hi Wulan,

in your first post, you said that we can use these simple indicators, such as : 3 Level, beginner, etc.. but why on your later posts you didn't discuss those indicators anymore?

And can you attached your indicators in your post? i'd like to try you beginner indicator.

Thanks.

Regard,

s3_blessed