_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 311

gms:
experiement from last night:

1. forward test on the demo account: 6 trades

2. live trading on the life account: only two trades

same broker (spread 3 fixed), same EA, same settings. that proves that forward testing is no indication how EA will perform in reality.

(for some reason I don't know I am not allowed to post attachments. otherwise I would attach the two statements.)

regards

gms

I am agree with you and not:

Forward testing is not tell us how the EA will "certainly" perform in a real live account.

But forward testing gives an indication on how an EA will work

As i said before:

Backtesting-->Forward testing--> real live

If backtests are very bad, you don't need to forward test and waste your time.

If backtests are good, you can forward test.

If forward testing is bad, same thing, forget about real trade.

That is the basis of EA trading

oops...last night i have 3 open in My Lucky..

1 on EURGBP and 2 on EURCHF..

but outcome is 2 lose 1 draw...

YourLucky for other pairs??

Hi!

I am a fairly newbe so I have to ask you rdb or some other why has this EA not been made for EURUSD? As someone before said; they can't widen the spread with EURUSD as they have done with EURGBP.

Thanks

Answer "Spreads?"

CDaeda:
Some brokers are uping the spread on EURUSD to 3 pips. An EA called euro-blaster shows promise using this pair but still needs work. Check other thread.

Thanks I'm gonna check it out. If testing it I'll come back with results.

Bug in Thunder4w v2e ???

Hello all, please be careful when trading Thunder4w_v2e in a live account for first time !!!.

I set it up in a demo account with broker GTL, it kept opening positions every minute (from 5 to 10) and close it instantaneously with loss (see statement).

I have read the quotes regarding this issue, there was one comment regarding AccountProfitClose it must be set to FALSE, but actually I am running another instance of Thunder in live account with this parameter set to TRUE without problems. There must be another reason and until somebody can clarify this, please put an eye on the robot during live operation at least when configured for first time. I really don't understand what triggers this situation but I just want to let you know about my experience, don't want you to face any loose of money, if this happen and you don't stop it, it will empty your account. Please take a look at the statement attached. Trading hours was: 21 till 24.

Has somebody preventive measure to avoid this situation?

Files:
thunder_v2e.rar  13 kb

Rebate on EURGBP?

Does anyone have experience with this IB? Sky-FX 2009 Forex Introducer Broker- Forex Rebates-Home ? They said they offer US3 per closed trade lot with GoMarkets broker for EURGBP pair !!!.

hlopez60:
Hello all, please be careful when trading Thunder4w_v2e in a live account for first time !!!.

I set it up in a demo account with broker GTL, it kept opening positions every minute (from 5 to 10) and close it instantaneously with loss (see statement).

I have read the quotes regarding this issue, there was one comment regarding AccountProfitClose it must be set to FALSE, but actually I am running another instance of Thunder in live account with this parameter set to TRUE without problems. There must be another reason and until somebody can clarify this, please put an eye on the robot during live operation at least when configured for first time. I really don't understand what triggers this situation but I just want to let you know about my experience, don't want you to face any loose of money, if this happen and you don't stop it, it will empty your account. Please take a look at the statement attached. Trading hours was: 21 till 24.

Has somebody preventive measure to avoid this situation?

I've been running thunder4wd v2e for a few nights with no problem, accountprofitclose is also set to true.

where i can download ver V2B please , need link i have V2

fuzzy:
where i can download ver V2B please , need link i have V2

It's in the first page of this thread, check it.

your lucky

I have tried this EA on the accounts and is horrifying, it is the worse(worst) thing that i have ever seen!!!!!!!!

I warn you, notice me, and above it has virus