_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 310

donate to get thunder4wd...?

how does one get the thunder4wd ?

I would probably need to contact rdb-right?

Hope this is in the right thread:-)

jhansen - Please see the link in my signature to get Thunder 4Wd 2e (the latest version).

Mioles:
No trades the last 2 days

It goes very sluggishly now. Two trades. One trades per night - ugh

Pay a visit to post 3010 and 3057...

Hi,

Please pay a visit to post 3010 and 3057 and you will soon know why you come across all sorts of problems.....

Regards, John

CDaeda:
Has anyone had any luck getting both Lucky and Thunder producing profits on spreads of 5 or higher during Asian hours? Many brokers are uping the spreads. I have been doing back testing on spreads of 5 with so so results.

requotes / slippage

hi topgirl,

do you also encounter lots of requotes and slippage on tadawulfx? it eats away my profit :-(

regards

gms

Topgirl:
I use your_lucky 2d since a week back. I trading time: Monday Thursday: 20 - 6, Thursday/Friday night: 20-1, Sunday/Monday night: 0-3. Stoploss - 16 (default 28)

gms:
hi topgirl,

do you also encounter lots of requotes and slippage on tadawulfx? it eats away my profit :-(

regards

gms

None lots of requotes. No other errors. Does not know why it is so poor now . Will let your_lucky gets rest a while. Will try another EA

very good! I want to have a try.thank you very much!

Topgirl:
None lots of requotes. No other errors. Does not know why it is so poor now . Will let your_lucky gets rest a while. Will try another EA

I think we can't use Your Lucky like we did at the end of 2008.

Too many people on eurgbp now, and brokers can't still loosing money with this cross.

Then: requotes and slippage.

We must limit the risk, but the profit will be limited too.

Thanks RdB, this was the best EA on Eugbp.

But like many other EA, this was for a while and not forever...

Your right, we must think about another EA, or thinking about another cross.

I think the best is eurusd, brokers can't use their tricks on this cross because of the volume and the brokers competition on it.

forward test vs. live trading

experiement from last night:

1. forward test on the demo account: 6 trades

2. live trading on the life account: only two trades

same broker (spread 3 fixed), same EA, same settings. that proves that forward testing is no indication how EA will perform in reality.

(for some reason I don't know I am not allowed to post attachments. otherwise I would attach the two statements.)

regards

gms

Demo trading will never be the same as like Live. In Demo you have no requotes, no slippage etc.

If someone is good in Monopoly it doesn't mean that he is a good trader in the real estate market...