_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 193

_rdb_:
v2b ???

use default setting, and you will get hard stoploss for any order...

the Hide_Allparameter must be set to false and is my default setting.

Hi rdb,

the problem with the SL and TP is, that some brokers (most likely ECN/STP Brokers) do not allow to set the SL/TP with the OrderSend() function. That means you have to modify the order afterwards, like so:

Ticket = OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,GetLots(),Ask,Slippage,0, 0,Expert_Name,Magic,0,Blue);

//Sleep(1000);

if(OrderSelect(Ticket,SELECT_BY_TICKET,MODE_TRADES)) {

buySL = OrderOpenPrice()-aSL*myPoint;

buyTP = OrderOpenPrice()+aTP*myPoint;

if (!OrderModify(Ticket, OrderOpenPrice(), buySL, buyTP, 0, Blue)) {

OrderModify(Ticket, OrderOpenPrice(), buySL, 0, 0, Blue);

Sleep(1500);

OrderModify(Ticket, OrderOpenPrice(), buySL, buyTP, 0, Blue);

}

}

As you can see, I'm using an array for the SL and TP to set different SLs/TPs dependend on the number of trades per position (number of long or short trades at the same time).

Another change I made (not in the code above): Since I'm using a broker with variable spreads, I use different MaxSpread settings for buy and sell orders. That's just a quick workaround for the fact that I don't really care about the spread on sell orders, I'm only interested in the bid price. Who cares if the ask price is 7 pips higher at the same time. If the bid price is good, I want to sell, I don't want to buy.

On buy orders, on the other hand, you would have to track the ask price. But the EA always takes the bid price for it's calculations. Therefore a quick and dirty solution is to use a spread filter to filter out unmeant high spread trades. Of course it would be much better to take the ask price for it's calculations. Let's assume there is spike down in the bid price by 5 pips while the spread rises from 4 to 7 at the same time. Now, the spreadfilter would block a possible trade, even so the ask price is 2 pips better than before. Let's improve that.

Just my 2 cents.

cheers

Maldoror

By the way, version 2b isn't working for me (5 digit broker). No trades, no messages, just silence. I have no clue what's wrong.

Hi Maldoror,

Thanks for your ideas...

where broker i can get demo account with mt4/ECN/MBT... ?

I have download MBT trading, but is not working.

I can't write the code without testing on forward test.

Thank You

stace:
admiral markets

WRONG THREAD...

YOU HAVE POST THIS PICTURE IN SHOW US YOUR BEST EA THREAD :

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173055

WHAT FOR YOU POSTING HERE AGAIN, AND ONLY SHOW THE STATEMENT... WHERE IS THE DOWNLOAD LINK FOR YOUR EA ?

IF You WANT SHOW... PLACE NOT HERE EITHER

Files:

stace:
Why dream on? Sometimes dreams become true bro.

I can also show my ea statements now after almost 3 month of tests i sure go live. i have 2 tests I was making.

first for fxstart cents deposit.

and another is Admiral Markets.

Take care with the brokers. Your broker are small brokers. I think not serious. Pleas hold me up to date. Maybe per PM? Thanks my friend.

Hi _rdb_,

Here is a thread about MB Trading.

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/commercial-talks/10354-mb-trading-with-metatrader

You'll need to e-mail directly to get test account.

Mail address is written in MBT_Justin's comment.

He (MBT_Justin) seems to be a man from MBT.

Another info :

Broco demo has the same restriction about setting SL/TP for instant(market) order. So you can test it with Broco also.

erdenmensch:
Take care with the brokers. Your broker are small brokers. I think not serious. Pleas hold me up to date. Maybe per PM? Thanks my friend.

admiral is ok

erdenmensch:
Take care with the brokers. Your brokers are small brokers. I think not serious. Please hold me up to date. Maybe per PM? Thanks my friend.

Think about the almost brokers have dealing desk. That means your opposite is your broker. Better is with no dealing desk (FXDD). So you trade directly with the banks without market maker! But there you need more capital for beginning. Marketmaker is every time with high riski, because they can manipulate/stop your trades/systems. What you want to do, when this happens and you sleep or youre not at your desk??? I trade manually every month with 70 % profit and I look only in the morning and in the night 1 minute. Thats more safer for me.

_rdb_:
WRONG THREAD...

YOU HAVE POST THIS PICTURE IN SHOW US YOUR BEST EA THREAD :

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173055

WHAT FOR YOU POSTING HERE AGAIN, AND ONLY SHOW THE STATEMENT... WHERE IS THE DOWNLOAD LINK FOR YOUR EA ?

IF You WANT SHOW... PLACE NOT HERE EITHER

Sorry.

Your lots are very agressive and dangerous i think. But your ea good.

btw would you mind adding there martingale system ?

sorry rdb