_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 192

servaldsl:
The discussion stops for me on this subject there. Let us return to the main subject of this discussion.

So how could we remove those annoying drawdowns you got rid of allready inside original Lucky V2b?

Parmenides:
So how could we remove those annoying drawdowns you got rid of allready inside original Lucky V2b?

The idea, and where i worked, is in the determination of the size of the fractal envelope.

That is a clue

I do my homework, i tried to learn MQ4 and understand how Lucky works.

And how i could try to reduce DD by learning how it determine in which position is the spot for start a trade.

fapturbo:
So far so good.

Yes, dream on.

erdenmensch:
Yes, dream on.

May I ask why you are so pesimistic?

Parmenides:
May I ask why you are so pesimistic?

Take a look to the brokers, then you know.

_rdb_:
Hello all,

I open this thread because I create some EA and want to share it for free and unlimited to all of you.

I choose TSD forum for place to share it because first time I learn MQL and all my knowlegde about MQL language begin when i read tutorials on this forum.

First EA will be discussed is Your_Lucky

this EA has been discussed in many threads EURGBP, and many friends responses this is Profitable-EA

I open this thread because I have plan to develop several EA, not just Your_Lucky.

Your_Lucky is working on the currency EURGBP and have some restrictions time to trade, my EA will works on sidewaytrend. So, for current version that I want to share now, I give limitation hours trading when Asian market Session opened.

Before use this EA, you must understand about your broker first. The only thing you should know is how much spread for pair EURGBP, when asian session on your broker's time, how often your broker make spike price and many other things you should learn about your broker's characteristic to get best performance from my EA for your trade.

Please use Your_Lucky or Thunder4WD and make it better but do not sell it.

One thing that you need to do is when you make profit from my EA, please make a donationto support my creativity.

next profitable EA depends on your support.

edit : 29 December 2008

Your_LuckyUpdate Version to _v2 of the discussion begins on page 67.

edit : 22 Januari 2009

Your_LuckyUpdate Version to _v2b of the discussion begins on page 133.

Thank you.

Hi, why the EA v2 is more profitable than v2b? which is the differents?. Thanks.

nwin:
setting default thunder4wd_v2b,just change time start trading and stop and risk=35.

hmm what s mean thunder4wd_v2b im using this EA https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Take Profit Level

Hi,

has anyone Experiences if i Lucky is running well when i set the Take Profit Level to 10 becouse some smaller Brokers don`t accept small Take Profit Levels ?

thanks for your Infos.

Hi every body

can someone guide my to the page number in which I can get the full explaination of the EA

wehn to enter limits and stops

Do you have this expet to broker 5 digits?

I looking for this experto to broker with 5 digits do you have?